Need help with height growth

Pope Urban ll

Pope Urban ll

Iron
Are there any other methods aside from, sleepmaxxing, drinking a lot of water, and a lot of exercise to increase height naturally? I don’t care about injections or surgery

• +1
Reactions: BigPapi096, NateJacobs and becomingnearperfect
Some people get an extra inch 1-2 by tying a knot with a rope around thier neck and hanging off it to stretch the neck vertebrae

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264, Pandora, ThatChicoFan and 1 other person
Are there any other methods aside from, sleepmaxxing, drinking a lot of water, and a lot of exercise to increase height naturally? I don’t care about injections or surgery
hgh and LL if u really wanna do surgery. How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Pope Urban ll
i hate to break it you there is nothing that will 'increase' your height anymore than your genetic potential

• +1
Reactions: finn899
hgh and LL if u really wanna do surgery. How old are you?
I’m 14 5’6. I have several cousins who’ve passed 6,0. I’ve heard about whey protein increasing hgh and sprints being the most effective exercise for increasing it as well. Is this all cope or is it proven science

• +1
Reactions: BigPapi096 and becomingnearperfect
take vitamin D and k2, calcium, sprint or HIIT help too

• +1
I’m 14 5’6. I have several cousins who’ve passed 6,0. I’ve heard about whey protein increasing hgh and sprints being the most effective exercise for increasing it as well. Is this all cope or is it proven science
yeah, eat a lot of protein help too. By the way all of this are proven by science to help you reach to your max genetic potential in height and bone development. Before trying things like LL or HGH at least do the basic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pope Urban ll and becomingnearperfect
Its not cope, but it certainly won't have as big as an affect as something like hgh. If you wanted to start with something small though, I'd consider mk677 as ur pretty young and it could have a good effect.

• +1
Its not cope, but it certainly won't have as big as an affect as something like hgh. If you wanted to start with something small though, I'd consider mk677 as ur pretty young and it could have a good effect.
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: BigPapi096 and becomingnearperfect
yeah, eat a lot of protein help too. By the way all of this are proven by science to help you reach to your max genetic potential in height and bone development. Before trying things like LL or HGH at least do the basic
Thanks for the help. I weigh 130 is there a specific ratio I should follow for protein consumption?

I don't have an exact answer when it comes to heightmaxxing. But to get an idea you take your weight in KG and multiply it by 2. @enchanted_elixir, who has done a lot of research into heightmaxing say 2 to 4.
So in your case 130 = 59kg x 2 = 118g protein
or if you want multiply by 3 59kg x 3 = 177g protein.
and so on.

taking into account your weight, at least 118g of protein is needed.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Pope Urban ll
You're going to need to do something to maintain elevated HGH levels as well as elevated protein intake.

• +1
Reactions: Pope Urban ll, johnrocksaints and Napoleon1800