Need help with heightmaxxing 16.5M

D

Deleted member 28722

5’10 pill also destroyed me
need help with heightmaxxing 16.5 years old open plates obviously I’m not stupid so gtfo with “your plates close at 15-16” they don’t.

I’ve been on aromasin + Reversatol for around 1 month and half
Mk for 2 probably have diab now
Was wondering if cheap $150 Hgh probably from china is better or CJC 1295 + Mk or CJC 1295 + GHRP2 or CJC no dac + ghrp2

I’ll prefer not to inject over 1x a day for each chemical please help.
I’m on aromasin 12.5 EOD
should I go up to 12.5 ED?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopeisnotenough, 5.5psl, flippasav and 1 other person
aren't you supposed to cycle MK to not get diabetes? idk tho

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
  • +1
Reactions: Catface
nah if you take berberine you’re fine
can u at some known heightmaxxers for me I’m literally obsessed with height im 5’8.5 at 16.5 lmao

@SexuallyAbusive @TeenAscender @zv1212

12.5mg ED will be potent however you will likely break out in a shit ton of acne and get TMJ

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Kys buddy

12.5mg ED will be potent however you will likely break out in a shit ton of acne and get TMJ
U see any results from heightmaxxing? What have u used

need help with heightmaxxing 16.5 years old open plates obviously I’m not stupid so gtfo with “your plates close at 15-16” they don’t.

Was wondering if cheap $150 Hgh probably from china is better or CJC 1295 + Mk or CJC 1295 + GHRP2 or CJC no dac + ghrp2

I’m on aromasin 12.5 EOD
bro just eat more what r u doing

• +1
Reactions: illicit6 and MEMPSK
bro just eat more what r u doing
just eating more at 16.5 isn’t gonna help retard I’m alrdy doing that I need to know what drugs to take

just eating more at 16.5 isn’t gonna help retard I’m alrdy doing that I need to know what drugs to take
words of someone who hasnt shoveled food until their stomach was about to burst every day for years

I’m on aromasin 12.5 EOD
your plates close at 15-16

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Your plates are closed lol

literally me

if heightmaxxing at this age doesn't work like me just get LL its literally the only option left lol

• +1
Reactions: slick99991
just kys and be born with better genetics

Did u break out on 12.5 Ed?

I'm already breaking out on 12.5 EOD, acne is on my arms and forearms now :feelswhy:

Did u break out on 12.5 Ed?

I'm already breaking out on 12.5 EOD, acne is on my arms and forearms now :feelswhy:
I broke out hard as f that’s why I wuit

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
Didn’t work for u at 16?
i'm 16 rn and im growing, however im realistic with the fact that if heightmaxxing doesn't work i'm gonna need LL

I’m on aromasin 12.5 EOD
Cjc source?