Need help with lean max diet - Thinking of eating meat only

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I need to be eating high protein too since I'll be lifting, I'm not too sure on what to eat to lean maxx. I was thinking of eating steak only, but I'm worried about the health/heart effects. What do you gymcels eat?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
It would be near impossible to get fat just eating raw or relatively uncooked meat all day, but it'd be so damn expensive

doing a similar thing rn but I have occasional lemons & grapefruit as well. As long as it's relatively short term I wouldn't worry about heart problems.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
It would be near impossible to get fat just eating raw or relatively uncooked meat all day, but it'd be so damn expensive
True, but I don't drink alcohol much or anything of that sort. So I don't think it will be too bad
doing a similar thing rn but I have occasional lemons & grapefruit as well. As long as it's relatively short term I wouldn't worry about heart problems.
It'll be 3 months max. I just want to cut to low bf%

• +1
Reactions: Lux
if you eat too much meat and animal products in general you can get high uric acid, so take care with the high protein diet

I used to eat salmon everyday and it gave me too much uric acid in my body, take care

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
You need money

if you eat too much meat and animal products in general you can get high uric acid, so take care with the high protein diet

I used to eat salmon everyday and it gave me too much uric acid in my body, take care
What were the effects of uric acid

eat whatever foods you digest well
one simple thing I do is I never eat more food than how much is necesary to fill a plate, and I eat 1-3 times a day