IMG_3920.jpeg
    663.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx
Fix your skin

• +1
Reactions: subhumanTK
nice side profile, fix ur skin and pop those spots in ur ear

your maxilla is already more forward-grown than 95% of the male world population. your craniofacial development is also indicative of proper maxillary development

why are you such an abused dog

your maxilla is already more forward-grown than 95% of the male world population. your craniofacial development is also indicative of proper maxillary development

why are you such an abused dog
Idk bhai I have such bad dismorphia i hate it so much thanks tho

T
nice side profile, fix ur skin and pop those spots in ur ear
Thanks bhai, I always breakout so bad when the UVs get lower I feel like I never have acne in summer

what’s cookin good lookin

yeah like i said fix the skin and youll be set

also maybe thicken ur eyebrows if you can, would look even better
lol thx bro appreciate it. I agree. I’m getting back on tretinoin and experimenting with my diet. Definitely gonna try to thicken eyebrows. Thx.

no worries, do u calorie deficit ?
I did a lean bulk, this was my face a year ago. I gained muscle but lost a shit ton of BF. Also puberty helped out a little bc i was 15 in this pic but from 15-16 I’ve gotten much more lean. Lean is law In my opinion it transformed my face so much.

Attachments

• IMG_3922.png
    IMG_3922.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: z.5m
I did a lean bulk, this was my face a year ago. I gained muscle but lost a shit ton of BF. Also puberty helped out a little bc i was 15 in this pic but from 15-16 I’ve gotten much more lean. Lean is law In my opinion it transformed my face so much.
damn bro what a good change, i’m trying to lose some more weight but sometimes i find it hard, icl im lazy with gym and cardio a lot. what types of things did you do to lose the fat?

maxilla looks fine to me. chin and nose seem like bigger flaws

damn bro what a good change, i’m trying to lose some more weight but sometimes i find it hard, icl im lazy with gym and cardio a lot. what types of things did you do to lose the fat?
Yeah bro cardio is so monotonous. I started eating more Whole Foods I cut out as much sugar as I could I cut down a lot of sodium too. And as far as things I did to lost fat I went to the gym atleast 4 times a week I never rly did cardio. Also I did lymphatic drainage excersizes consistently they helped.

Yeah bro cardio is so monotonous. I started eating more Whole Foods I cut out as much sugar as I could I cut down a lot of sodium too. And as far as things I did to lost fat I went to the gym atleast 4 times a week I never rly did cardio. Also I did lymphatic drainage excersizes consistently they helped.
somehow when i lost the most amount of weight was when i never gave a shit about what i ate, id be eating 1,800 calories a day but eating whatever i wanted. for me the gym i go to is like 40min walk and i dont have a car yet so it plays a role in how lazy i am. but i enjoy walks at night or watching yt whilst walking for 40 mins. im thinking about trying whole foods and sodium, i thought sodium would be cope but nothing to lose.

Ik bro i have like fucking gandy nose :lul:my chin is just so narrow I wish it was wider but I make do with what I have
are the typical acne treatments not working for u? i used to have similar acne, it was completely fungal. if the typical treatments aren’t working look into the fungal treatments. using lotrimen ultra nightly on my face saved me

somehow when i lost the most amount of weight was when i never gave a shit about what i ate, id be eating 1,800 calories a day but eating whatever i wanted. for me the gym i go to is like 40min walk and i dont have a car yet so it plays a role in how lazy i am. but i enjoy walks at night or watching yt whilst walking for 40 mins. im thinking about trying whole foods and sodium, i thought sodium would be cope but nothing to lose.
Dude this is so true tho like I went on vacation for 2 weeks and didn’t give a shit about what I ate but I lost weight. That’s so real. And yeah I love going on walks at night too especially after meals bc it helps the digestion process and helps u debloat. And ik Whole Foods aren’t cope but I could be wrong about sodium ngl. I just thought that it made u retain more water.

are the typical acne treatments not working for u? i used to have similar acne, it was completely fungal. if the typical treatments aren’t working look into the fungal treatments. using lotrimen ultra nightly on my face saved me
Yeah like tretinoin hasn’t helped me that much. I will look into that u might’ve just saved me. Thx bhai

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Yeah like tretinoin hasn’t helped me that much. I will look into that u might’ve just saved me. Thx bhai
yeah tret didn’t do anything for me either.

and btw yeah urs is def fungal. i can tell by the redness (seborrric dermatitis) on ur nose. used to get the same shit also. lotrimen also helped that

yeah tret didn’t do anything for me either.

and btw yeah urs is def fungal. i can tell my the redness (seborrric dermatitis) on ur nose. used to get the same shit also. lotrimen also helped that
Fuck bro thank u I’ve been looking for a cure for the longest time :love:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender