Need help with my body transformation

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Was pretty ripped and more musclar 2 years ago.
Now my body descended to skinny fat due to stress and workcelling.
I am already 30yrs old, so its not possible for me to go through a 2 years bulk. Also i am already on 1mg of finasteride wich makes it very complicated to start with testosterone.
I am 178cm and 71kgs.
Currenty I am on a gym routing 4x a week.
Chest/triceps/shoulders/quads
Back/Biceps/back shoulder/Hams
2300kcals

Some help and advice would be really appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
If the limiting factor to trt is hairloss upgrade to dutasteride. You could probably get away with TRT+ and dutasteride.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
If the limiting factor to trt is hairloss upgrade to dutasteride. You could probably get away with TRT+ and dutasteride.
I just did blood work and my T is on the average side, but E2 is slightly over the reference range. Should I directly start with an AI+Dut? What would be a good TRT dosage for the beginning?

I just did blood work and my T is on the average side, but E2 is slightly over the reference range. Should I directly start with an AI+Dut? What would be a good TRT dosage for the beginning?
I don't know enough to really give advice but bodybuilders don't care about estrogen as long as they don't have any sides. Check out MPMD and VIgorous steve for testosterone protocol stuff. Maybe find a bodybuilder that can do a cheap consultation with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus