NEED HELP WITH ORAL MINOXIDIL

mathis

mathis

Zephir
i plan to go from topical to oral. decided to switch because i want to grow my eyelashes in addition from slowing down hairloss. what dosage should i take ideally? i would like the maximum efficasity and minimum water retention or others sides effects

2.5mg Daily

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Frexa, buflek and mathis
2.5 mg once a day is the only safe dosage

• +1
Reactions: Frexa and mathis
Oral is not safe at all

Why not just use finasteridr or dutasteride?

Why risk your health with minox that can fuck up your skin or oral can fuck up your heart

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio and mathis
Oral is not safe at all

Why risk your health with minox that can fuck up your skin or oral can fuck up your heart
fina or duta are far worse for health jfl. at 2.5mg sides effects are less than 1% of the population, stop when you stop the product and are anyway not that bad

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, ineonx, Frexa and 1 other person
Wtf? How so?
fina and duta kill dht which is important for a man and can lead to serious sides. in the other hand minox only lead at most to low blood pressure but happen VERY rarely and is anyway not very serious

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Frexa and sweetheart
tranny drugs

long term problems are possible for sexual function and depression
Side effects are very rare and usually go away on their own

Finasteride isn't recommended for transitioning if you want to change your gender, you will get prescribed different medication

But I know you are just another alt right, conspiracy theorist, carnivore etc it's doesn't matter . Dht is trash hormone

fina and duta kill dht which is important for a man and can lead to serious sides. in the other hand minox only lead at most to low blood pressure but happen VERY rarely and is anyway not very serious
Lol. Dht is important for puberty, in adulthood it only makes you an ugly hairy bastard .

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Oral minox is not a good ideal in general

Use lattisse first

Bloat, and you will grow hair elsewhere which is fucking subhuman

Can alter blood pressure and heart performance which is why oral minox was dropped in the first place for blood pressure medication

If you really wanna go for this instead of using latisse which I strongly recommend remeber to keep dosage under 5mg no matter what and make sure you check for any blood pressure condition before.

If you really wanna go for this instead of using latisse which I strongly recommend remeber to keep dosage under 5mg no matter what and make sure you check for any blood pressure condition before.
ok thx for the bloating it can easly be counter and prob wont happen at 2.5mg, for the hairs i can just shave honestly its not that much of a problem. and for hearth 2.5mg wont do much they take way more for blood pressure. but ofc i'll watch it carefully

Latisse litetaly change you eye color to BROWN!

• Woah
Reactions: mathis
Oral is not safe at all

i plan to go from topical to oral. decided to switch because i want to grow my eyelashes in addition from slowing down hairloss. what dosage should i take ideally? i would like the maximum efficasity and minimum water retention or others sides effects
You guys are both retarded lol

Fin / dut don"t always regrow hair, you need minoxidil for it to regrow hair

You need them both, fin + minoxidil

Also fin > dut

Yeah I didn't say regrow. Stabilise it with drugs and get ht

nah nigga minox work alone for a time i wont take fina at 17

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Use topical minox + peptide serums for eyelashes and fraud with Vaseline

• +1
dont take it retard

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
I take 50 mg daily orally for eyebrow and eyelashes ( i am making my genetic strong point even stronger) and did fin for 2 months 2 months ago cause i though i was losing hair

I take 50 mg daily orally for eyebrow and eyelashes ( i am making my genetic strong point even stronger) and did fin for 2 months 2 months ago cause i though i was losing hair
Bad undereyes is the only one i noticed in around 3 weeks

I took topical min orally

1.25 mg
2.5mg
5 mg
10mg
20mg
40mg
50mg
This is how i increased my dosage every week

does it went away tho?
I am still using but it will go away cause min only dilates blood vessels which causes dark circles

Look it up i m not lying

tranny drugs

long term problems are possible for sexual function and depression
Have you tried using only 0.5 mg 3 times a week against fin sides?

I don’t get sensitive nipples or gyno symptoms when only using 3 times a week, but my cum is still watery and erections less strong

• +1
Reactions: buflek

I don’t get sensitive nipples or gyno symptoms when only using 3 times a week, but my cum is still watery and erections less strong
maybe try topical fina

maybe try topical fina
Can’t get my hands on it bro in Europe
Customs became very strict with packages from outside Europe especially Indian packages are intercepted constantly

• So Sad
Can’t get my hands on it bro in Europe
Customs became very strict with packages from outside Europe especially Indian packages are intercepted constantly
nah that suck i planned to us it:feelsohgod: will try to find a good source i'll update u

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Side effects are very rare and usually go away on their own

Finasteride isn't recommended for transitioning if you want to change your gender, you will get prescribed different medication

But I know you are just another alt right, conspiracy theorist, carnivore etc it's doesn't matter . Dht is trash hormone
kys u utter braindead subhuman

i doubt it will do anything for your hair loss

oral minox gets you hair everywhere but in the scalp. typical life moment

i doubt it will do anything for your hair loss

oral minox gets you hair everywhere but in the scalp. typical life moment
low iq you know nothing. average 5yo reaction. oral work AT LEAST as good as topical. look at studies before spreading bs jfl

try even a little less id say

try 0.25 mg 3x a week

and if that causes less erection quality go for topical 0.025% or even 0.005%

it still reduces scalp dht by 50-70% while only reducing serum dht by 10-20%

• +1
low iq you know nothing. average 5yo reaction. oral work AT LEAST as good as topical. look at studies before spreading bs jfl
end urself. enjoy becoming a bald hairy ape

• JFL
try even a little less id say

try 0.25 mg 3x a week

and if that causes less erection quality go for topical 0.025% or even 0.005%

it still reduces scalp dht by 50-70% while only reducing serum dht by 10-20%
you dont know if its the % of dht reduced that causes the fin sides or some other interaction of the drug
topical fin/dut sounds like a dumb idea when you can get ru

2.5 is safe proven by studies.

• +1
you dont know if its the % of dht reduced that causes the fin sides or some other interaction of the drug
topical fin/dut sounds like a dumb idea when you can get ru
thats why i say try

if u still get sides on very low % then try other drugs

i cant recommend ru, theres a reason they stopped paying $$ for the patent

thats why i say try

if u still get sides on very low % then try other drugs

i cant recommend ru, theres a reason they stopped paying $$ for the patent
i mean there is the possibility the sides dont go away with this drug thats why people try alternatives
if they were reversible for anyone who cares

imo when you have ru theres no point messing with topical fin if you dont want to try oral fin. its just a tedious way to get a tiny dose systemic. you could mash the pills into powder and just take a tiny amount

i mean there is the possibility the sides dont go away with this drug thats why people try alternatives
if they were reversible for anyone who cares

imo when you have ru theres no point messing with topical fin if you dont want to try oral fin. its just a tedious way to get a tiny dose systemic. you could mash the pills into powder and just take a tiny amount
according to studies topical fin on low doses barely goes systematic tho

according to studies topical fin on low doses barely goes systematic tho
but the results in reduced hair loss have to be coming from the reduced systemic % of dht. fin doesnt bind to the ar receptor in hair follicles like ru does

im just saying this barely systemic amount could cause interactions that give you permanent sides we dont know why some people get these. it probably wont happen but its still a serious gamble when you can try ru/minox instead

• +1
Reactions: piec
but the results in reduced hair loss have to be coming from the reduced systemic % of dht. fin doesnt bind to the ar receptor in hair follicles like ru does
doctors arent unsure of this, many think there is smth like scalp dht that can be reduced locally