Need help with raw letrozole

youraveragehtn

youraveragehtn

Iron
I ordered 10g of letrozole from qsc but only now I realize that maybe it was a stupid idea. Can I just weigh it at 2.5mg and just like eat that shit with water?

did you buy the salt instead of the pill?

did you buy the salt instead of the pill?
Yes, but im wondering if I cant still take the powder? Does it have the same effect as the pill? Or should I take it with something else?

Yes, but im wondering if I cant still take the powder? Does it have the same effect as the pill? Or should I take it with something else?
Lol, yes you """"""can"""""" take the powder, but the thing is, if you ordered 10 GRAMS of letrozole how tf you will weight 2.5mg, i mean, you can supply an entire city with 10g of letrozole

Lol, yes you """"""can"""""" take the powder, but the thing is, if you ordered 10 GRAMS of letrozole how tf you will weight 2.5mg, i mean, you can supply an entire city with 10g of letrozole
I bought a mini scale that weighs mg

Be careful that the scale is not out of whack, we don't know what happens if you take a dose much higher than normal, imagine dying because of something like that

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Be careful that the scale is not out of whack, we don't know what happens if you take a dose much higher than normal, imagine dying because of something like that
Ight bro 💀