Need help with roids and posture

U

uhh.33

Iron

ok so i am 20 years old, 5,8 and 118 lbs. i eat 3 meals a day and they are large, i dont count calories though. wanting to hop on some sort of roofs to gain muscle and possibly height (i know this sounds like cope, but my bone age is 2 years behind and my father grew 3 inches during junior year of college). facial bone mass is a huge plus. thinking hgh or mk677 or aromatin and something else? also, does anyone have an example of correct posture and position of your shoulders/clavicles?

nga u dont need roids jfl get at least to 140/145 lbs before thinking about roids

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and Schizotypalcel
View attachment 3196596View attachment 3196598
ok so i am 20 years old, 5,8 and 118 lbs. i eat 3 meals a day and they are large, i dont count calories though. wanting to hop on some sort of roofs to gain muscle and possibly height (i know this sounds like cope, but my bone age is 2 years behind and my father grew 3 inches during junior year of college). facial bone mass is a huge plus. thinking hgh or mk677 or aromatin and something else? also, does anyone have an example of correct posture and position of your shoulders/clavicles?
You should have at least 3 years of natural training and experience under your belt before you even consider roids.