Need help with Sarms & andros

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
Steroids are just too expensive so I'm looking to try sarms/pros to increase T.

The main thing is I want to see if bones will actually thicken at all with increased T so I'll probably have to do a longer cycle with a harder pct (I'm assuming the longer test production is off the harder it is to turn back on)

Anyway while I'm gonna do my own research starting now I'd still like to tall to someone here with a good amount of knowlage on these.

How hard would it be to get T back on after a 2-3 month cycle?

Which sarms/pros should I choose? (Main goal is bone thickness & increasing masculinity although body wise I'd much perfer to make lean/dense muscle gains rather then bulk if possible)

Side effects? Do I need liver support or any other supplements?

Do they all convert to DHT & Estrogen? (bar 1-andro)

Does anyone here know much about bones?
Does T or DHT thicken bone in puberty?
Would 1-T from 1-andro even bind to bone cartilage and thicken it since it's a different from of T? Is this even how bone thickens?

How important is estrogen, calcium, Magnisum, MK4 etc vs T?

Anything else I'm missing?

Sarms don't increase T. In fact it's the opposite they supress T but not as much as exogenous hormones aka steroids.

• +1
Reactions: ostaszynski7
Sarms don't increase T. In fact it's the opposite they supress T but not as much as exogenous hormones aka steroids.
I dunno man.
I'm sure some sarms target T. No idea how they work though. as far as I know sarms are kinda like peptides & just "trick" your body into producing more of something so the fact that they can suppress T in the first place confuses me.

My understanding was Injecting T = your body realises it doesnt need to make it & turns off

Steroids are too expensive??? test and needles are DIRT CHEAP, SARMs are WAY more expensive

I dunno man.
I'm sure some sarms target T. No idea how they work though. as far as I know sarms are kinda like peptides & just "trick" your body into producing more of something so the fact that they can suppress T in the first place confuses me.

My understanding was Injecting T = your body realises it doesnt need to make it & turns off
Same for sarms. They suppress testosterone production but to a lesser degree.

Steroids are too expensive??? test and needles are DIRT CHEAP, SARMs are WAY more expensive
really? I was under the impression that andros were the cheapest, then sarms & T.

How much does a 6 week cycle run you & at what dosage?
Is your source local or online?

sarms are more expensive yeah

really? I was under the impression that andros were the cheapest, then sarms & T.

How much does a 6 week cycle run you & at what dosage?
Is your source local or online?
250mg test e will run u $300 a year

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow