need help with steroids

L

latent

Bronze
source me some of the best androgenic/anabolic steroids the ones that are the best for facial bone growth (masculinization)

16 year old and i hit pubrety at 14 still undergoing pubrety so don't worry about that

the ones in my semen. only bioavailable rectally sorry.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, wastedspermcel and ineonx
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, mistermogger and MA_ascender
show proof that you can produce any and I'll cosider
trollin bhai. if i were you i'd go for testosterone, masteron, and maybe equipoise

• +1
Reactions: latent
dht

• +1
Reactions: HTM
source me some of the best androgenic/anabolic steroids the ones that are the best for facial bone growth (masculinization)

16 year old and i hit pubrety at 14 still undergoing pubrety so don't worry about that
ur retarded asf for thinking about steroids at this age, nice trt for life :lul:

anyways, test is the best and safest

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and ineonx

None.

Just don't do steroids. You are 16, just start lifting heavy and with intensity and eating alot of protein and fat . You will have better bone development than the vast majority of people your age around if you do that starting now. You don't need steroids. People who start lifting seriously at your age and remain dedicated for years look different than people who didn't bones wise.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
don't blast roids until u 19

ur retarded asf for thinking about steroids at this age, nice trt for life :lul:

anyways, test is the best and safest
you know that you can recover your natural production easily??

you know that you can recover your natural production easily??
you know that everyone is contradicting you??

muh natural production muh ill recover

no nigger, you will get hooked to steroids and do more and more until you are on trt for life, you wont just "do a cycle once"

you know that everyone is contradicting you??

muh natural production muh ill recover

no nigger, you will get hooked to steroids and do more and more until you are on trt for life, you wont just "do a cycle once"
there's no contradiction you ape the natural production can be easily recovered you just don't know shit CAUSE YOURE A BRAINDEAD TIKTOK NIGGER

there's no contradiction you ape the natural production can be easily recovered you just don't know shit CAUSE YOURE A BRAINDEAD TIKTOK NIGGER
who do you dare call braindead you dharavi street food muncher,

dont make me evict your family tree from your 1 bedroom apartment in india faggot

who do you dare call braindead you dharavi street food muncher,

dont make me evict your family tree from your 1 bedroom apartment in india faggot
okay seriously though natural production can easily come back if you activate the LH levels that your brain produces the LH hormone will then signal the testes to produce testosterone and sperm

oh btw

i kiss your mom nigger 😂

okay seriously though natural production can easily come back if you activate the LH levels that your brain produces the LH hormone will then signal the testes to produce testosterone and sperm

oh btw

i kiss your mom nigger 😂
that really depends how long ur gonna be using for, for your age and your goals its really not worth it bruh, atleast wait until ur older and do a serious cycle rather than doing it now and fucking up ur puberty and test

saar it will come back saar please trust me saar my balls will recover saar 😭🇮🇳

• JFL
Reactions: latent
that really depends how long ur gonna be using for, for your age and your goals its really not worth it bruh, atleast wait until ur older and do a serious cycle rather than doing it now and fucking up ur puberty and test

saar it will come back saar please trust me saar my balls will recover saar 😭🇮🇳
i appreciate the concern

@latent @mistermogger I like how you guys kept arguing back & forth giving opinions but at the same time cussing each other :feelskek:

Rare wholesome moment

• JFL
Reactions: latent and mistermogger