Need help with those failos |HIGH IQ ONLY|

It Began

It Began

Bronze
Hello guys, im 16, i have some failo, theyre not big for most of them but i wanna fix them a bit.
Upper Eyelid exposure
Lack of chin angularity and squareness
Lack of lips wideness (could possibly kill my harmony)
Recessed upper maxilla and orbital vector (im fixing it)

I think chin could be fixed with puberty and my UEE could be frauded if i could have low set eyebrows

Wraparound shotgun implant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inwardgonionscel, LooksThinker, Manana and 2 others
Hello guys, im 16, i have some failo, theyre not big for most of them but i wanna fix them a bit.
Upper Eyelid exposure
Lack of chin angularity and squareness
Lack of lips wideness (could possibly kill my harmony)
Recessed upper maxilla and orbital vector (im fixing it)

I think chin could be fixed with puberty and my UEE could be frauded if i could have low set eyebrows
There is surgery for all of these

HGH
Having weak bones at that age is fine OP you are basically a child

HGH
Having weak bones at that age is fine OP you are basically a child
Dont worry im maximising my hormones naturally, i stopped leanmaxing too

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
If anyone happens to find a solution for a Robert Pattinson-esque recessed upper maxilla, please do tag me. Oh and don't even think about taking HGH or hopping on TRT at this age. TRT can fuck your harmony up by hyper-masculinizing certain parts of your face while not affecting the rest. HGH will cause an unintended overgrowth of your facial bones and make a Frankenstein out of you. Take both in combination and you might end up looking like the Great Khali from WWE.

If anyone happens to find a solution for a Robert Pattinson-esque recessed upper maxilla, please do tag me. Oh and don't even think about taking HGH or hopping on TRT at this age. TRT can fuck your harmony up by hyper-masculinizing certain parts of your face while not affecting the rest. HGH will cause an unintended overgrowth of your facial bones and make a Frankenstein out of you. Take both in combination and you might end up looking like the Great Khali from WWE.
My roids stacks are for my 18-20 period, HGH - AROMASIN - DHT
For the upper maxilla im trying to do some things but i will see if it worked in 1 year

• +1
Reactions: ItsyBitsyJayhawk