Need help with tret 0.5

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
My tube of tret 0.5 is pretty close to being gone and it hasn’t helped at all with my acne. Is there something I’m doing wrong in terms of applying? I put it on at night then moisturize. In the morning I cleanse my face (at this point my face usually feels very dry and tight sometimes it peels really bad) then I moisturize. I heard that having your skin feel tight is probably a broken skin barrier and I’m wondering if me applying too much and not taking breaks after I peel or break my skin barrier caused it to not work well. Also should I just hop on Taz?

stop using tretinoin and fix your diet tretinoin is just going to make your skin worse

@andy9432
Im on the worst diet imaginable and tret helped me immensely, i think u should go for the strongest version of tret, or get the strongest version fo tazarotene, ur tret probably isnt strong enough due to the fact u still have active acne

Im on the worst diet imaginable and tret helped me immensely, i think u should go for the strongest version of tret, or get the strongest version fo tazarotene, ur tret probably isnt strong enough due to the fact u still have active acne
Really? It still is making my skin feel tight and dry and it sometimes makes me peel

how old are you, what are u consuming daily, how often are u applying ir?

16 every night. I eat a lot of meat but occasionally I eat like shit for like one or two meals a week
do u apply a pea size, have u left it out in the sun so the concentration is destroyed?

takes up to a year of applying to have mogger skin

My tube of tret 0.5 is pretty close to being gone and it hasn’t helped at all with my acne. Is there something I’m doing wrong in terms of applying? I put it on at night then moisturize. In the morning I cleanse my face (at this point my face usually feels very dry and tight sometimes it peels really bad) then I moisturize. I heard that having your skin feel tight is probably a broken skin barrier and I’m wondering if me applying too much and not taking breaks after I peel or break my skin barrier caused it to not work well. Also should I just hop on Taz?
Just hop on taz

u have dry skin ? if so why aren’t u using a hydrating wash

break down ur entire process of skincare
In the morning I wash my face in the shower dry my face then I moisturize and put on an under eye serum. At night I wash my face put on tret and then then moisturize