Kasonb124
Iron
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2026
- Posts
- 222
- Reputation
- 77
For context im a freshman in high school iq 145
Recently ive strarted to feel pure hatred for anyone not a smart as me. For example today i was arguing with this guy saying his evidence was anecdotal and he didnt even know the definition. I feel like its tearing my apart feeling im jot the one in control knowing if i was all would be better. Another few examples, in griup projects i will change all slides or writing of others to words/writing of my level but they seem to not be able to understand. Also being smarter than my parents is terrible knowing certain things i should/ should have or do that my parents say no too. Just wanted to get advoce on how to come to terms that others lesser than me are still capable of doing things and that I need to let go. I was ranting this to a friend and he said i have so much potential if i drop this thing and learn to lead rather than micro manage
Recently ive strarted to feel pure hatred for anyone not a smart as me. For example today i was arguing with this guy saying his evidence was anecdotal and he didnt even know the definition. I feel like its tearing my apart feeling im jot the one in control knowing if i was all would be better. Another few examples, in griup projects i will change all slides or writing of others to words/writing of my level but they seem to not be able to understand. Also being smarter than my parents is terrible knowing certain things i should/ should have or do that my parents say no too. Just wanted to get advoce on how to come to terms that others lesser than me are still capable of doing things and that I need to let go. I was ranting this to a friend and he said i have so much potential if i drop this thing and learn to lead rather than micro manage