Need high IQ supplement suggestions for optimal heath + support in growth (height)

lejend

lejend

Banned
Heard zinc and vitamin K are recommended for optimal growth.

Lmk some more for both growth and general health, trying to get a list going.

It’s all cope

Nevertheless magnesium and vitamin d are also good

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and lejend
It’s all cope

Nevertheless magnesium and vitamin d are also good
Well any supplementation without an optimal diet is a cope.

To be deficient in any micronutrient that is essential for a specific outcome is unwise, so having an excess to ensure optimal function is not a cope.

Thanks for the suggestions though.

inject HGH
but tbh supplements are going to help you if you also consume decents amounts of food
eat a lot A LOOOT and maximize your growths, theres a research that says you can grow +15/20cm just by diet on puberty ( no wonde rwhy the average height is getting higher everyday, better alimentation that is )

• +1
Reactions: lejend
inject HGH
but tbh supplements are going to help you if you also consume decents amounts of food
eat a lot A LOOOT and maximize your growths, theres a research that says you can grow +15/20cm just by diet on puberty ( no wonde rwhy the average height is getting higher everyday, better alimentation that is )
definitely won’t be injecting hgh tbh, but thanks for the other info mate.

Heard zinc and vitamin K are recommended for optimal growth.

Lmk some more for both growth and general health, trying to get a list going.
Everything is cope, except for D3 AND MK4 since they are paired together.Also MK4 is cope in low dosages you have to take at least 15mg a day , Trust me man I tried all of the supplements

• +1
Everything is cope, except for D3 AND MK4 since they are paired together.Also MK4 is cope in low dosages you have to take at least 15mg a day , Trust me man I tried all of the supplements
guarantee you eat like you live in a mud hut though so supplements won’t do anything in that case

Good blood circulation and sleep is all you need for optimal functioning, unless you’re deficient in vitamins or minerals. It can’t hurt to take vitamin D and Zinc.

• +1
Good blood circulation and sleep is all you need for optimal functioning, unless you’re deficient in vitamins or minerals. It can’t hurt to take vitamin D and Zinc.
cheers mate

If you are in puberty inject HGH asap.
Swimming, high protein diet and a good multivitamin.

4mg mk4 k2,vitmain d 10,000 iu,500mg magneisum,gaba supplement before bed for HGH

any bad side effects of GABA? thanks for the response

Gaba is a relaxant so if taken during the day you could feel tierd,please take it before bed,it may upset stomach but any supplement can rly.