Need Honest Ratings

blondie

blondie

future nord-lite
Give me your honest PSL ratings and negatives/ things I can fix.

Profile:

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
5.5psl. Keep working on that physique, jaw could use fillers, minoxidil/fin for the recessed hairline and lastly, do something about those 'laugh lines' on the side of your face and you will be a 7/10 psl.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Long face. I don't use psl because it's gay

0=truecel
1=normie with work
3=normie
4=chadlite
5=model

Also we have a rating thread for this reason stop cluttering the forum

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
You need to masculinitymaxx and run viking game
@blondie how tall?

Last edited:
extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
you're already good looking in a unique kind of way. Refreshing to see a blonde guy who isn't a total nerdic

blondie

blondie

future nord-lite
This

Also this

Get some hair on you and approach like crazy, not like you can improve much

As in growing facial hair? Probably not going to be able to grow decent facial hair until 25 if my dad is any indication of that.

Just noticed your mouth...

What's wrong with it?

I'm not sure. Probably deformed from a childhood of being a slackjawed mouthbreather.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
As in growing facial hair? Probably not going to be able to grow decent facial hair until 25 if my dad is any indication of that.

I'm not sure. Probably deformed from a childhood of being a slackjawed mouthbreather.
Your profile doesn't look like a mouth breather

U got lucky

blondie

blondie

future nord-lite
You need to masculinitymaxx and run viking game
@blondie how tall?

6'2"

squintcel 3 psl (generous)
3/10 face.
you're already good looking in a unique kind of way. Refreshing to see a blonde guy who isn't a total nerdic

I would say these are more in line with what I experience in real life, ugly/below average to most and sometimes with middle easterners or ethnics finding me somewhat attractive for whatever reason.

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
Reccessed maxilla, downward growth of the mandible, long midface, NW 2, weird chin.

Good frame and ur white.

Would say 4-4.5/10
@Facade

Last edited:
U

Unknownjpg

Bronze
ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
how old are you? looks like you have bad skin aging geneitcs, I feel if your skin didnt have much wrinkles etc, you would be much better looking

blondie

blondie

future nord-lite
You look fine, but what is the weird bump in your jaw.

Bones from feeling it; only appears on one side due to asymmetrical facial fat distribution.

how old are you? looks like you have bad skin aging geneitcs, I feel if your skin didnt have much wrinkles etc, you would be much better looking

22 years old.
Skin aging genetics are probably pretty bad, but it's mainly self-inflicted due to a horrible diet in my teens (think a case of diet coke a day), squinting a lot due to poor vision, and spending a lot of time in chlorinated pools. I've cleaned up my diet a lot since then and it's actually improved since I was 20, but from what I'm hearing here I'm going to start following a skin care routine to try to mitigate the damage and grab some new glasses (any recommendations for glasses that would fit my face would be nice as well).

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
Bones from feeling it; only appears on one side due to asymmetrical facial fat distribution.

22 years old.
Skin aging genetics are probably pretty bad, but it's mainly self-inflicted due to a horrible diet in my teens (think a case of diet coke a day), squinting a lot due to poor vision, and spending a lot of time in chlorinated pools. I've cleaned up my diet a lot since then and it's actually improved since I was 20, but from what I'm hearing here I'm going to start following a skin care routine to try to mitigate the damage and grab some new glasses (any recommendations for glasses that would fit my face would be nice as well).

I would look into some skin care treatments via surgery (nasolabial fold filllers etc, if thats the route you want to go.),

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
You look in your 30s. Very old.

3/10 PSL for a 22 Y/o

Old man genetics bring you down badly

Deleted member 44

Deleted member 44

Blackpill Scientist
just curious, what is your success with women? You are not truecel tier, I can definitely say that.

blondie

blondie

future nord-lite
You look in your 30s. Very old.

3/10 PSL for a 22 Y/o

Old man genetics bring you down badly

I would say it isn't just genetics honestly; I pretty much laid down and rotted from age 8 to age 18, during which time I ate a garbage diet, was very sleep-deprived, and did nothing but play video games. I think that has more to do with it than anything, my parents both look fairly young for their ages.

just curious, what is your success with women? You are not truecel tier, I can definitely say that.

Very limited, didn't lose my virginity until I was 19. I would say in large part due to the fact that I'm pretty autistic and had no social development during my childhood rather than solely being based on my looks.

Been with 6 girls total (5 ethnic), 2 real LTRs. Three of them were the ones who asked me out. Only one I would say was above average in looks, and only one of them was younger than me.

I've been able to get dates and numbers with other girls, but almost always fuck up the opportunity with my lack of social skills.

Women also compliment me occasionally, never on my face though, only my body and height; usually that I look tall/fit/athletic or some other general statement, if they're ever specific they'll say I have nice shoulders.

That's the extent of it.

Deleted member 44

Deleted member 44

Blackpill Scientist
I would say it isn't just genetics honestly; I pretty much laid down and rotted from age 8 to age 18, during which time I ate a garbage diet, was very sleep-deprived, and did nothing but play video games. I think that has more to do with it than anything, my parents both look fairly young for their ages.

Very limited, didn't lose my virginity until I was 19. I would say in large part due to the fact that I'm pretty autistic and had no social development during my childhood rather than solely being based on my looks.

Been with 6 girls total (5 ethnic), 2 real LTRs. Three of them were the ones who asked me out. Only one I would say was above average in looks, and only one of them was younger than me.

I've been able to get dates and numbers with other girls, but almost always fuck up the opportunity with my lack of social skills.

Women also compliment me occasionally, never on my face though, only my body and height; usually that I look tall/fit/athletic or some other general statement, if they're ever specific they'll say I have nice shoulders.

That's the extent of it.
Yep, upper tier normie.

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
ethnics are the easiest target for you, you can literally slay asmuch ethnics as yo uwant, ethnics come from backgrounds where tall blonde guys don't exist, it's mostly people sub 6 foot with dark hair, they go crazy for a tall blonde guy just like ethnic guys go crazy for average blondies. SLAY AS MANY ETHNICS AS POSSIBLE.

ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

The LeBron of Rock.
Long face. I don't use psl because it's gay

0=truecel
1=normie with work
3=normie
4=chadlite
5=model

Also we have a rating thread for this reason stop cluttering the forum
Ur scale doesn’t have a 2