Need honest to god feedback. Would the girl I like ever like me back or is she out of my league?

Areuready

Areuready

Silver

I've been fasting to the point haven't been hungry for days and when I am i just try to eat meat veggies and fruit. Scale said 228 last time i weighed this morning. Do physicals job, gym when i can, and boxing 2 days a week.

First time in nearly 10 years i started to actually -LIKE- someone and im too blackpilled and humiliated by my looks to do or say anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154 and ChristianChad
Depends. @Areuready to try and ask her out?

Decent pheno.
Trim your beard to a more aesthetic stubble.
Lose bodyfat.
Skin maxx.
Eyelash/eyebrow maxx. (Darken, thicken,etc)
Hairstyle maxx.

Try these before doing any hardmaxxes like surgery, etc.

Depends. @Areuready to try and ask her out?
I wanted to but she's a coworker. and i think she started seeing someone else recently. She was VERY fucking sweet to me for months and then recently transitioned to teasing me and making jokes at me? Apparently I got really "salty and defensive" according to another coworker and then later on her. So maybe i'm sperging out and it's too late for me mentally as well. But, genuinely just kinda want to be good friends. I don't know, i'm very attracted to her, but i don't want to just sleep with her. I got oneitis bad from working with her all summer and then hanging out with her in NYC when we got sent there for a work contract for like, 4 days. We exchanged Instagram and numbers in NYC on the last day and then I didn't message her, she didn't message me and tried to act like i didn't care.

Surely a better looking man would have gotten a text message or IG message first from her, correct? that's my understand of how women work anyways.

Need to see a picture of her before I can be real with you chief

vagabond pheno.

what does this mean?
EGP MEN ManchesterHomelessWithJohnnyGreaney 250118 011004JPG

U look LTN, even tho most people here will suck ur balls for being white

Less flattering photo for fairness.

height? need to lose weight

how old are you

You look pretty good. Where are you from?

The blackpill will do that to you.
no cap

I feel like I've aged a bunch between the start of covid (when I really got into the looksmax community) and now

Depression is linked to faster aging after all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back