Need info about these surgeons

lowiqNormie

lowiqNormie

Mistral
Safi Raffaini Ramieri Pagnoni

Anything you can provide is fine i just need to gather as much as i can , if you had surgeries directly with one of them please lmk.

My knowledge about them so far:

Top choice:
- Safi and Raffaini look the best but they are the most expensive too , cherry picked before and after on their pages but still better than nothing (a subhuman with huge recession failo and good eye area can ascend hard with bimax unlike a ltn/mtn with weak lower third and average /weak eye area), both blackpilled af but Raffaini seems to have huge ego and arrogance based on online reviews and testimonials, people say Safi is easy to work with so i'd go with him over Raffaini

- Pagnoni , good but very few and outdated before and after surgeries online considered the best on implants but there are some rumors about botched bimax which scares me a bit , it should be also cheaper than the previous 2 unless he raised his prices recently

- Ramieri , good for bimax/trimax but not as good as others for aestethics as i could see on his page

If you think i've got something wrong about them leave a comment with arguments

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Safi with realsurgeymax/giant implants collab is best

• JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2
Safi had the best resuluts on ig rn try to pay extra for giant send ct scans pm every day
Is it worth to wait for him ? I didnt even dm but i was thinking letting the surgeon design would be as good

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Just go with with the Italians: Pagnoni, Raffaini, Ramieri

• +1
Reactions: Memento Mori