Need MoneyMaxx advice

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
I currently have $6,200 in my bank account (am 18 yr old Freshman). Originally I had about $20k due to frauding covid unemployment in Texas, but I have stupidly spent the majority of the money on copes and clothing jfl. I regret not using it for eye surgery.

Anyways, is there a good moneyMaxxing strategy to grow $6k? I want $30k by next May to have enough for Taban and MSE. The stock market is not an option becuase I lost $300 the first 4 days of trading.

I currently have $6,200 in my bank account (am 18 yr old Freshman). Originally I had about $20k due to frauding covid unemployment in Texas, but I have stupidly spent the majority of the money on copes and clothing jfl. I regret not using it for eye surgery.

Anyways, is there a good moneyMaxxing strategy to grow $6k? I want $30k by next May to have enough for Taban and MSE. The stock market is not an option becuase I lost $300 the first 4 days of trading.
onlyfansmaxx with feet pics of girls, I guarantee you you'll make at least 1k in a week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
onlyfansmaxx with feet pics of girls, I guarantee you you'll make at least 1k in a week
I'll try this but Isn't there verification required?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
I'll try this but Isn't there verification required?
idk bro I was joking, but try it and see if you can actually make some money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173