Need more softmaxxing suggestions

T

Texas

Iron
Went from 111KG => 83KG in the last 10 months or so (5'10 / 28M ) and got rid of a lot of fat, should be hovering at around 20% BF (since being fat most of my life left me with problem areas most of the fat is located in the waist / gut region).

Goal is to reach 12% BF or atleast as close to optimal facial leanness as possible while not losing all muscle.

How much leaner could I still get in the face?
What other flaws are relatively easily fixable?
Any other recommendations?

I'm already using volufiline for the eyes plus moisturizer for the skin and I take beta-carotene since I'm a NEET and get pale quickly.
Haven't had a haircut in a while, saving that and new clothes as a reward for when I hit my goal.

This is as neutral of an expression as I can make:

Untitled

Last edited:
u balding bro

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and VenatorLuparius
u balding bro
I know it looks like I am balding but I kid you not I have had this exact hairline for atleast 5+ years now literally looked at older pictures a second ago and the hairline as barely moved if at all.

Looks extreme in the pictures due to the state of my hair but if I were to get the sides cut to 0mm right now + shave off the parts that stand out on the sides that give the "balding" look it looks normal.

>inb4 cope

I know it looks like I am balding but I kid you not I have had this exact hairline for atleast 5+ years now literally looked at older pictures a second ago and the hairline as barely moved if at all.

Looks extreme in the pictures due to the state of my hair but if I were to get the sides cut to 0mm right now + shave off the parts that stand out on the sides that give the "balding" look it looks normal.

>inb4 cope
Good if that’s true but keep tracking your hair since your hairline looks thin

• +1
Reactions: Texas
Went from 111KG => 83KG in the last 10 months or so (5'10 / 28M ) and got rid of a lot of fat, should be hovering at around 20% BF (since being fat most of my life left me with problem areas most of the fat is located in the waist / gut region).

Goal is to reach 12% BF or atleast as close to optimal facial leanness as possible while not losing all muscle.

I'm already using volufiline for the eyes plus moisturizer for the skin and I take beta-carotene since I'm a NEET and get pale quickly.
Haven't had a haircut in a while, saving that and new clothes as a reward for when I hit my goal.

View attachment 2404494

View attachment 2404495
hop on finasteride before its too late also grow hair out and leanmaxx

• +1

>inb4 cope
cope youre balding

best suggestion i have for you is to hop on fin or hairloss meds, you dont want to lose your hair

• +1
hop on finasteride before its too late also grow hair out and leanmaxx
I wanted to see my doc this week regardless so I'll ask him regarding fin if that won't work I guess I'll have to resort to store-sold solutions. I'm not really losing hair anywhere else so I guess I've been in this state of balding my entire 20s but atleast it hasn't gotten worse yet.

Why should I grow my hair out exactly? Usually I have sides at 0mm and leave the upper part at some length to still be able to style.
I have definitely thought about having longer hair but wouldn't that take a lot of effort maintaining?
I for sure remember women that I dated calling me canister head when I had a full buzzcut even tho it wasn't a negative to them I'm still not sure that's the variant I want to go with.

Also regarding leanmaxxing, I'm not sure how much more my face can improve by just losing weight. As I said, I'm still planning on losing at minimum 6 more kilos, 15% is non-negotiable and 12% I would like to achieve atleast once but might be hard to sustain.

If we were to assume I am currently at 19% BF then how big of an upgrade could the final 4%-7% be?

Also regarding leanmaxxing, I'm not sure how much more my face can improve by just losing weight. As I said, I'm still planning on losing at minimum 6 more kilos, 15% is non-negotiable and 12% I would like to achieve atleast once but might be hard to sustain.
your face has too much fat. youll never know how you truly look without being lean.

also, shave your facial hair and scrub your lips with honey and toothbrush to get rid of dead skin.

• +1
also, shave your facial hair and scrub your lips with honey and toothbrush to get rid of dead skin.
The shaving part is redundant again I am NEETing currently and nothing matters until I have hit atleast 15% so even if I were to shave right now I'd still be a subhuman.

True I forgot my lips are a trainwreck that I can start treating today, thanks brother.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Imo more and darker eyebrows and longer eyelashes would help your eye area
Fixing your hairline even if its not balding + maybe a litte bit lighter hair (but idk tho)
Also shave these little hair (it looks bad especialy above your mouth) or try grow good looking beard/stuble
And do something about your lips but idk really well lispmaxxing methods

• +1
and also good haircut with maybe longer hair would suit you, dont know unless you try

Anyone else think OP would ascend with a rhino and some midface/infra implants?

View attachment 2404494

View attachment 2404495
Minoxidil

View attachment 2404494

View attachment 2404495
Balding bro get some random serum from china