need motivation

O

one job away

Kraken
I was quite good looking before overobssessing with every bs on this site.

now I've been rotting for a while. I look depressed, bloated, got fat.

I know I just need to workout. I know I need to do certain shit and it would all improve, going back to my former self, but every time i look into the mirror or take a pic of my ugly self now I lose all motivation on a second

help a brother out

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
how old are you

• +1
Reactions: one job away
how old are you
also I always think to myself... that cuz of my depressive phases I ruined my collagen. ruined my hair.ryined my skin irreparably. i dont habe hollow cheels anymore. my Skin doesnt stretch over my bones like it used to. its droopy not tight

its fcked. 0 motivation for anything

Last edited:
also I always think to myself... that cuz of my depressive phases I ruined my collagen. ruined my hair.ryined my skin irreparably.

its fcked. 0 motivation for anything
biggest motivation I can think of is the fact that you're only young once, if you dont get your shit together now, its going to be a lot harder in the future

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, intovoid, Kevin Costner and 2 others
be hungry, dont use computer nor phone, dont fap, dont eat sugar/sugary food. youll have a lot of motivation and fell like youre living your life. if youre ugly think about implats you will get and open this video on background for extra motivation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I was quite good looking before overobssessing with every bs on this site.

now I've been rotting for a while. I look depressed, bloated, got fat.

I know I just need to workout. I know I need to do certain shit and it would all improve, going back to my former self, but every time i look into the mirror or take a pic of my ugly self now I lose all motivation on a second

help a brother out
this is what you should do.
METAPHORICALLY SPEAKING LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO