fauxfox
monke monk
- Joined
- May 21, 2019
- Posts
- 6,213
- Reputation
- 10,038
Ideally something recent/commonly played currently
Don't recommend LoL, Valorant, Overwatch, Destiny 2, Rocket League, WoW, Elden Ring
It can be single player or multiplayer idrc, I just need a change of pace I'm getting sick of only playing League and Overwatch
I'm considering playing Cyberpunk 2077, I only played the first few missions then quit.
I'm also considering buying a Nintendo Switch so I can play Smash Bros Ultimate
Don't recommend LoL, Valorant, Overwatch, Destiny 2, Rocket League, WoW, Elden Ring
It can be single player or multiplayer idrc, I just need a change of pace I'm getting sick of only playing League and Overwatch
I'm considering playing Cyberpunk 2077, I only played the first few missions then quit.
I'm also considering buying a Nintendo Switch so I can play Smash Bros Ultimate
Last edited: