Rigged

Rigged

Htn, 5’6 (over 😔), Top 5 IQ, Low Inhib
Im 16

So ima get on sarms
ima js go off the guide i made also i know alot about sarms

Ima get on aromasin 6.25

im 5’5 but im practically done growing, 🤷will work with what i have

I started at subhuman when i joined this forum currently mtn+ will peak at around htn, which ill be at when im done with accutane and “chewing for gonions” since i have a weak lower third

Im practically done softmaxing so rn trying to do as much as i can

Will get on roids at 18

Will hardmax at 21

Need opinions for now

@Clavicular ik u started sarms at 15 was it worth it?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thvg and lestoa
do you want to age

Rigged

no ur not
Im close to ideal skin color for my pheno, i have hazel eyes, made my lashes longee eyebrows r ideal, hair is currently almost perfect for what i could get only thing missing is a fucking good barber, and alot of other stuff

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Dnrd- why are niggas here at 16. TikTok garbage coming to infect .org

Im 16

So ima get on sarms

Ima get on aromasin 6.25

I started at subhuman when i joined this forum currently mtn+ will peak at around htn, which ill be at when im done with accutane and “chewing for gonions” since i have a weak lower third

Will get on roids at 18

Will hardmax at 21

Need opinions for now

My advice, dont do sarms

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rigged
I do not recommend it fella be natural

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Rigged
Get scanned to see if your growth plates are fused, if not blast hgh until they are and take an AI to slow down their fusion
Why are you getting on sarms?

Get scanned to see if your growth plates are fused, if not blast hgh until they are and take an AI to slow down their fusion
Why are you getting on sarms?
I dont want to end up ogremaxed so no hgh, i have bad physique and I AM NOT doing thats shit natty, prolly will do test since idc ab any side besides aging

I dont want to end up ogremaxed so no hgh, i have bad physique and I AM NOT doing thats shit natty, prolly will do test since idc ab any side besides aging
> I dont want to end up ogremaxed so no hgh
Valid, it wouldn't be as bad as you'd think though

>i have bad physique and I AM NOT doing thats shit natty, prolly will do test since idc ab any side besides aging
Then hop on serms and dhea instead. Do not permanently ruin your testosterone and sperm production at such a young age because you want to develop your physique faster, that's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Your brain is not done developing, no matter how gifted you are you still aren't ready to make such a life-altering choice. Give it until you're 25 and your brain's done cooking. I know that seems like a while, but it's a lot less them than you'd spend likely regretting your hasty decision you made at 18. What if you want to have kids? Say you settle down with a girl who actually fucks with you, and you end up marrying her. Then you realize you can't have children with her all because you wanted a nice physique when you were 18. Please, wait a while

why do you want to get on SARMs? what do you want to get out of it?

If you're in it for muscle or performance than SARMs won't help you a lot. I compete on a national level in my country and have ran a lot of SARMS at high dosages, they won't do a lot for you - even if you have your training, diet and recovery in check

Like what @schizoautist93 said they will fuck up your hormonal profile, you can obviously take things like HCG/ PCT - which even if you have dosed and administered correctly will still fuck ur shit up, just a little bit less than if you didn't. It will also cause changes to your neurochemistry https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4458166/

"Anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) use is associated with psychiatric symptoms including increased aggression as well as with cognitive dysfunction"

i know its over stated but if ur 16 you should be learning how to train properly and you will make gains quickly, the risk to reward ratio isn't worth it at your level since I'm certain you haven't been training and dieting properly at 16 years old.

• +1

If you're in it for muscle or performance than SARMs won't help you a lot. I compete on a national level in my country and have ran a lot of SARMS at high dosages, they won't do a lot for you - even if you have your training, diet and recovery in check

Like what @schizoautist93 said they will fuck up your hormonal profile, you can obviously take things like HCG/ PCT - which even if you have dosed and administered correctly will still fuck ur shit up, just a little bit less than if you didn't. It will also cause changes to your neurochemistry https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4458166/

"Anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) use is associated with psychiatric symptoms including increased aggression as well as with cognitive dysfunction"

i know its over stated but if ur 16 you should be learning how to train properly and you will make gains quickly, the risk to reward ratio isn't worth it at your level since I'm certain you haven't been training and dieting properly at 16 years old.
Yeh im getting on test e 500mg 1x week var ed 30mg, no hcg since 16 pct with clomid, also i remember u prolly dont remember but u from like a year or 2 ago u got me into looksmaxing lol

Since test isnt that bad and doesnt age u its worth it for me based on what i kno

Yeh im getting on test e 500mg 1x week var ed 30mg, no hcg since 16 pct with clomid, also i remember u prolly dont remember but u from like a year or 2 ago u got me into looksmaxing lol
wow, nah i dont remember you bro - thats still pretty cool, didn't know i ever got anyone into looksmaxing lol

Since test isnt that bad and doesnt age u its worth it for me based on what i kno
PED's will age the fuck out of you lol, test will be have downstream conversion to DHT via 5α-Reductase, which has been shown to decrease collagen production and cause balding in some people as well as increase water retention.

Looking at it in the grand scheme of things you have to buy ($$$) and administer: Test, 5α-Reductase inhibitor (like finasteride), clomid, regular blood testing, something to decrease water retention and probably a bunch of other drugs to counteract side effects of all these drugs (e.g isotretinoin for acne, etc)

You will also have to deal with a bunch of side effects, some of which can be lifelong, and depending on how long you intend on blasting for will make you dependent on medications for the rest of your life (e.g TRT)

If your only reason to take test/ SARMs is to look good you don't need to take drugs - sure you won't look as big as someone blasting roids but you can still look very good

muscle is only a small part of looksmaxing.

• +1
wow, nah i dont remember you bro - thats still pretty cool, didn't know i ever got anyone into looksmaxing lol

PED's will age the fuck out of you lol, test will be have downstream conversion to DHT via 5α-Reductase, which has been shown to decrease collagen production and cause balding in some people as well as increase water retention.

Looking at it in the grand scheme of things you have to buy ($$$) and administer: Test, 5α-Reductase inhibitor (like finasteride), clomid, regular blood testing, something to decrease water retention and probably a bunch of other drugs to counteract side effects of all these drugs (e.g isotretinoin for acne, etc)

You will also have to deal with a bunch of side effects, some of which can be lifelong, and depending on how long you intend on blasting for will make you dependent on medications for the rest of your life (e.g TRT)

If your only reason to take test/ SARMs is to look good you don't need to take drugs - sure you won't look as big as someone blasting roids but you can still look very good

Hmm, im on isotret rn, ik ur telling me not to but i have another person telling me its worth it, im js tryna weight the - and + to decide ig, heard a claim on this forum “Testosterone increases collagen synthesis because it increases IGF-1 production which in turns increases collagen production.”

also wouldnt a pct not make me trt dependent? Also its easier for someone my age to recover fast without pct since im 16

Also water retention would be caused for estrogen no? So an aromasin would fix that, prostate cancer is caused by hcg which i heard anavar would help 🤔

Also i think test helps with jaw growth which is my biggest failo

have you checked out @Clavicular 's thread on roids? this guy changed his name, got me confused

Last edited:
how you checked out @Clavicular 's thread on roids? this guy changed his name, got me confused
yeh checked it out a bit ago, sum1 on ts forum is helping me out with stuff, he said hes getting steroid coached so i think alot of his info is true but always good to double check

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Hmm, im on isotret rn, ik ur telling me not to but i have another person telling me its worth it, im js tryna weight the - and + to decide ig, heard a claim on this forum “Testosterone increases collagen synthesis because it increases IGF-1 production which in turns increases collagen production.”
test will have a small increase in IGF-1 while also increasing DHT a lot more due to conversion via 5α-Reductase, but if you're on isotret then you won't need to worry about an increase in DHT while you're on it, because you will have almost no DHT in your body.

The problem is that you need 5α-Reductase, especially if you're 16 since it is responsible for promoting sexual dimorphism (penis growth, bigger jaw) as well as supporting neurochemistry (less DHT has been shown to increase depression/ anxiety) and penis health/ fertility, which is why taking isotret while in puberty is stupid since you are cucking yourself. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5α-Reductase_2_deficiency
also wouldnt a pct not make me trt dependent? Also its easier for someone my age to recover fast without pct since im 16

your balls will atrophy, you can take hCG to combat this, but even with hCG your balls might never return to the level they were at before you started taking test. Since you're still quite young you already have a lot of free test, so IMO its kind of dumb to be taking PEDs at this age since your test naturally at this age is already very high.
Also water retention would be caused for estrogen no? So an aromasin would fix that, prostate cancer is caused by hcg which i heard anavar would help 🤔
This is what I meant in my last comment taking test isn't that simple, you need to keep taking more and more drugs as time goes on to combat all the side effect of exogenous test (AI, anavar, etc) and for what? you're test is already high so there is no need to be taking all this.

Also i think test helps with jaw growth which is my biggest failo

DHT + Test are the main drivers for sexual dimorphism (bigger jaw, penis growth, deep voice, facial hair) if you're on isotret you will have 99% less DHT than if you weren't taking it and its no surprise that your jaw is under developed

Last edited:
  • +1
test will have a small increase in IGF-1 while also increasing DHT a lot more due to conversion via 5α-Reductase, but if you're on isotret then you won't need to worry about an increase in DHT while you're on it, because you will have almost no DHT in your body.

The problem is that you need 5α-Reductase, especially if you're 16 since it is responsible for promoting sexual dimorphism (penis growth, bigger jaw) as well as supporting neurochemistry (less DHT has been shown to increase depression/ anxiety) and penis health/ fertility, which is why taking isotret while in puberty is stupid since you are cucking yourself. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5α-Reductase_2_deficiency

your balls will atrophy, you can take hCG to combat this, but even with hCG your balls might never return to the level they were at before you started taking test. Since you're still quite young you already have a lot of free test, so IMO its kind of dumb to be taking PEDs at this age since your test naturally at this age is already very high.

This is what I meant in my last comment taking test isn't that simple, you need to keep taking more and more drugs as time goes on to combat all the side effect of exogenous test (AI, anavar, etc) and for what? you're test is already high so there is no need to be taking all this.

DHT is the main driver for sexual dimorphism (bigger jaw, penis growth, deep voice, facial hair) if you're on isotret you will have 99% less DHT than if you weren't taking it and its no surprise that your jaw is under developed
Hmm so what do u think i have 2 months left of isotret, i have extremely strong hormonal acne my mom had acne till 20, and so did her mom so im worried about that, should i just finish tane, about steroids, ur right id probably be decent T at my age and also im 5’5 so getting big wouldnt be hard at all for me, but no u got me worried about isotret lol, ik the study on it stunting height wasnt true since i found studies testing that but i never heard ab the dht part damn

DHT + Test are the main drivers for sexual dimorphism (bigger jaw, penis growth, deep voice, facial hair) if you're on isotret you will have 99% less DHT than if you weren't taking it and its no surprise that your jaw is under developed
Read that hormones go back post accutane hopefully im not too cucked ;(

Hmm so what do u think i have 2 months left of isotret, i have extremely strong hormonal acne my mom had acne till 20, and so did her mom so im worried about that, should i just finish tane, about steroids, ur right id probably be decent T at my age and also im 5’5 so getting big wouldnt be hard at all for me, but no u got me worried about isotret lol, ik the study on it stunting height wasnt true since i found studies testing that but i never heard ab the dht part damn
acne is only temporary, the size of your jaw and penis is permanent - having acne (which is treatable later in life) in exchange for more sexual dimorphism is a good trade off imo. you should get a blood test, check free t, total t, estrogen, prolactin, progesterone, SHBG and DHT and liver functions after you finish isotret.

If you have a family history of acne that might be a sign you are sensitive and/or have a lot of androgens - which is a good thing. idk who prescribed you isotret (which is the most retarded thing to prescribe to a 16 yr old) or if you got it online but it is almost a guarantee you are going to have a flare up of acne after your course since a bunch of test will suddenly get converted to DHT

IMO i would get off isotret, after 2 weeks off I would get a blood test, do everything to increase your t (eat healthy, micro nutrients, exercise, sleep, etc) while also decreasing you SHBG (which usually involves medications) which will increase your free t (which will promote dimorphism)

You may also want to consider taking low doses of preferably Mesterolone or alternatively Anavar to increase DHT, which will promote Virilization (bigger jaw, penis, etc). While they are technically AAS they aren't very anabolic and they are a lot less suppressive than SARM's/ test and other AAS - you really can't make much of a comparison

• +1
acne is only temporary, the size of your jaw and penis is permanent - having acne (which is treatable later in life) in exchange for more sexual dimorphism is a good trade off imo. you should get a blood test, check free t, total t, estrogen, prolactin, progesterone, SHBG and DHT and liver functions after you finish isotret.

If you have a family history of acne that might be a sign you are sensitive and/or have a lot of androgens - which is a good thing. idk who prescribed you isotret (which is the most retarded thing to prescribe to a 16 yr old) or if you got it online but it is almost a guarantee you are going to have a flare up of acne after your course since a bunch of test will suddenly get converted to DHT

IMO i would get off isotret, after 2 weeks off I would get a blood test, do everything to increase your t (eat healthy, micro nutrients, exercise, sleep, etc) while also decreasing you SHBG (which usually involves medications) which will increase your free t (which will promote dimorphism)

You may also want to consider taking low doses of preferably Mesterolone or alternatively Anavar to increase DHT, which will promote Virilization (bigger jaw, penis, etc). While they are technically AAS they aren't very anabolic and they are a lot less suppressive than SARM's/ test and other AAS - you really can't make much of a comparison
i understand but do u think i could show my derm this or no im worried but im not sure, what ur saying makes sense but if its wrong id stress my mom out and id have to restart accutane, last time like a few months back u were the one who convinced me to get off accutane and i did for a month but then the acne got so bad i couldnt not be off of it it looked terrible, i think the same would end up happening which worries me

rigged i think you should hold off on the sarms and shit even if you have an ai. you might have some growth left or some aspie might come up with a way to grow for a little bit longer in the next few years

• +1
rigged i think you should hold off on the sarms and shit even if you have an ai. you might have some growth left or some aspie might come up with a way to grow for a little bit longer in the next few years
I was gon switch to test since its way better and lower risk, but vista convinced me not to since im 5’5 and 16 so muscle gain is going to be extremely easy for me now im worried what he said about accutane 😭

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I was gon switch to test since its way better and lower risk, but vista convinced me not to since im 5’5 and 16 so muscle gain is going to be extremely easy for me now im worried what he said about accutane
bro accutane completely annihiliates ur growth plates 😭

• +1
bro accutane completely annihiliates ur growth plates 😭
Nahh thats not even the issue i read a study that tested it and it only happened in like 1-5% of subjects, my issue is the dht part vista mentioned, nuked dht sucks and having acne come back post accutane would js suck

• +1
Reactions: oppastoppathe2nd
Nahh thats not even the issue i read a study that tested it and it only happened in like 1-5% of subjects, my issue is the dht part vista mentioned, nuked dht sucks and having acne come back post accutane would js suck
You can just use tretinoin. Results come after a few moths you just need patience

• +1
I was gon switch to test since its way better and lower risk, but vista convinced me not to since im 5’5 and 16 so muscle gain is going to be extremely easy for me now im worried what he said about accutane 😭
Over, u wont grow more than 1 inch at that age tho

• JFL
You can just use tretinoin. Results come after a few moths you just need patience
Tret didnt help me at all last time

Over, u wont grow more than 1 inch at that age tho
yeh so ima go on test since wont grow tbh

Test 500
anavar 20
Clomid
Aromasin 5mg
No hcg cuz 16

That look good in ur opinion or am i missing sum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Im 16

So ima get on sarms

Ima get on aromasin 6.25

Will get on roids at 18

Will hardmax at 21

Need opinions for now

make sure you dont end up looking like a mini pekka

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Rigged
yeh so ima go on test since wont grow tbh

Test 500
anavar 20
Clomid
Aromasin 5mg
No hcg cuz 16

That look good in ur opinion or am i missing sum
Is this your first cycle? If it is then you should cut out anavar and stick to a T base. You're short so you would fill out your frame easily

Is this your first cycle? If it is then you should cut out anavar and stick to a T base. You're short so you would fill out your frame easily
Im going on for only 8 weeks so i want to use it like a boost until test gets in effect, i might switch to 16 weeks mid cycle just depends tbh