Need Opinions: What's the Better Option

ConspiracyTheory

ConspiracyTheory

Zephir
At this point in my life, I'm very low on the smv scale. It's not for a lack of trying but it is because of my age. (35)
I've always been a guy who loves blondes with blue eyes and dated a number of decent (and one very good) looking of the type. My last serious relationship was with a girl who was of Hungarian descent and had the bluest eyes I've ever seen and nearly waist length blonde hair and naturally tanned skin. We were both 32 and I definitely thought she was the one. Ideally this is the time you settle down. Of course, they never feel the same way.
Well now I can't even get a sideways look from girls like this.
As an experiment though I decided to Tinder in Dominican Republic and then Venezuela. Despite my advanced age, I got hundreds of matches, some from women as young as 19. Some were even pretty good looking, but not even the hottest latinas could do it for me like my blonde white girls do.
So, being as old and mentally ill as I am, should I:
1) Deal with the fact the white, blonde, blue eyed girl ship has sailed and date latinas or other ethnicities? (However I don't know if I'd ever be into it enough to marry one).
Or
2) Get a sex doll like this, which is exactly my type, but not an actual human.
harmony-x5.jpg

Either way I'm coping and settling way down from what I had envisioned for myself when I was younger.

• So Sad
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Thread took a big turn towards the end

>bio women
>actual human beings
😂🤣😹

Bump
What should I do broskis?
Ideal female looks, but not an actual human or actual human but way less than ideal looks?

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard