Need PSL rating on this photo. Is it me or is every feature of my face fucked?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

Need PSL rating on this photo. Is it me or is every feature of my face fucked?

Recessed, Big nose, tiny mouth, pointy ears. Should I change everything or just some things?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Listen bro you are very handsome, but you definitely have some body dismorphia. Maybe its time to take a break from the site, for the sake of your mental health. Gl bro ❤️

• +1
Reactions: gogger and Deleted member 17676
Listen bro you are very handsome, but you definitely have some body dismorphia. Maybe its time to take a break from the site, for the sake of your mental health. Gl bro ❤️
dont u think every aspect of my face goes against PSL tho of what makes a good face -Recessed, Big nose, tiny mouth, pointy ears

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
dont u think every aspect of my face goes against PSL tho of what makes a good face -Recessed, Big nose, tiny mouth, pointy ears
Man fuck this PSL shit bro. You are good looking just trust me on this stuff. Please bro stop doing this to yourself. I would kill to have your looks as would many others. Your face is fine just relax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
nigga just rope if ur this retarded. Otherwise your just narcy looking for validation some foid shit

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, Deleted member 16275, Alex_21DM and 1 other person
nigga just rope if ur this retarded. Otherwise your just narcy looking for validation some foid shit
but every face ive seen that looks good, also fits with PSL standards. every aspect of my face goes against PSL standards. literally most of my failos are classed as death tier. aka recessed, long midface,, microscopic mouth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
and its not like theres just 1 failo, literally every feature is one

but every face ive seen that looks good, also fits with PSL standards. every aspect of my face goes against PSL standards. literally most of my failos are classed as death tier. aka recessed, long midface,, microscopic mouth
Go outside fakecel retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
Hahaha,ur chadlite and ur rotting here.what a retard

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 20618, gogger and 1 other person
lmao you look good

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, wollet2 and Deleted member 17829
and its not like theres just 1 failo, literally every feature is one
Stfu bro,either u are a total retard or an attention whoring bitch.nothing in b/w

• +1
Reactions: gogger, wollet2 and count copula
eyes and jaw are most important and you have good ones. do you mew?

eyes and jaw are most important and you have good ones. do you mew?
nah im recessed as fuck. literally a birdcel but you cant tell from the front. and no im too recessed to even attempt mewing tbh. just saving for bimax

2psl, recessed asf

• +1
Reactions: gogger and Deleted member 17829
mirin hairline

• +1
bro a average ass white mother fucker like if you ask a girl you would just be average

• +1
psl is like 5

• +1
You look really good

• +1
Reactions: gogger, Deleted member 17829, GorLee and 1 other person
Slightly below average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 17829 and GorLee
Why are you niggas falling for the bait? OP, stop being an attention whore. Go to reddit if you want compliments.

• +1
Reactions: gogger and Deleted member 16275
No dude. He is a HTN. Not super attractive but definitely not below average lol.

• +1
I keep telling you
It’s not your face it’s your autism that’s the issue

• Hmm...
fuark

around 4 psl

but miring nazi propaganda pheno

• JFL
unlocked

Yes his nose, lips and philtrum are a bit off but not enough to make him below average lol.
he will suffer the same fat as @Leo0509 game over for you philtrumcel mfs
Yes his nose, lips and philtrum are a bit off but not enough to make him below average lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Erik-Jón

yeah legit about to have a panic attack

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I keep telling you
It’s not your face it’s your autism that’s the issue
its not anything. he just wants to feel good about himself. I bet irl he knows this one giga mogger who makes him invisible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and loksr
nah im recessed as fuck. literally a birdcel but you cant tell from the front. and no im too recessed to even attempt mewing tbh. just saving for bimax
this might be proof that mewing is cope because you have a very good front. mewing might help w jaw growth but does not affect eyes by the looks of it, since yours are mogger tier. you look great from the front, a lot of people here look shit from side AND front so you should be thankful!

• +1
you're not recessed lmfao

its not anything. he just wants to feel good about himself. I bet irl he knows this one giga mogger who makes him invisible
Either way, he’s fucked mentally, in one way or another

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax