need pussy badly. heres my plan

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
either im gonna get a hooker for like £50 for half an hour and fuck the life out of her.

or im instagram dm maxxing and gonna talk to a girl for 1 day, then ask if she wants to fuck in my car. and if not then ill move on.

sure if i ask 20 girls who will speak to me to fuck me, surely one of them will

i think this is caused by my high t cos i went on a sunbed the other day naked so the sun went on my balls. also i actually wanna go to muay thai sparring for once

holy shit that actually makes sense now, high t from sun on my balls is causing this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14957, ShowerMaxxing, isis_Bleach and 3 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14957, germanlooks, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
“Tales from the Mental Asylum” a memoir by @Digital Hitler

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14543
Be an aggressive monster and just fuck whoever you see on the street like it’s a lucid dream

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
both brother Hitler :feelskek:
hookers are a part of life and could be better than an LTR if you find the right ones...remember Chads get old too and get to 60= incel basically and then even the former GigaChad has to rent a "woman of the night" if hes not married and wants some action :feelskek::feelskek:
mass spam insta works ? there were some threads about it here if i remember...
you look like a twink right? since you said you are 6'4" or something? you need to be 110 kgs to mogg ngl dude :feelskek:
anyways its all a numbers game since we're not Chads 😢 :feelswhy:

both brother Hitler :feelskek:
hookers are a part of life and could be better than an LTR if you find the right ones...remember Chads get old too and get to 60= incel basically and then even the former GigaChad has to rent a "woman of the night" if hes not married and wants some action :feelskek::feelskek:
mass spam insta works ? there were some threads about it here if i remember...
you look like a twink right? since you said you are 6'4" or something? you need to be 110 kgs to mogg ngl dude :feelskek:
anyways its all a numbers game since we're not Chads 😢 :feelswhy:
How can paying yourself sick be better than fucking for free?

either im gonna get a hooker for like £50 for half an hour and fuck the life out of her.

or im instagram dm maxxing and gonna talk to a girl for 1 day, then ask if she wants to fuck in my car. and if not then ill move on.

sure if i ask 20 girls who will speak to me to fuck me, surely one of them will

i think this is caused by my high t cos i went on a sunbed the other day naked so the sun went on my balls. also i actually wanna go to muay thai sparring for once

holy shit that actually makes sense now, high t from sun on my balls is causing this
do u live in the eu

Less time and effort
Ltr is like igniting campfire. It takes some work to ignite it, but once the fire is there, you can just chill and feed the fire a little here and there.
You can just be a yeah yeah man. She talks about her stuff, and you're like yeah, I understand. Let's watch a movie honey.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing