Need Rating and Suggestions, no surgery suggestions please

D

Deleted member 35341

Iron
What can I do to increase my rating on the psl scale, I'm relatively new to all this
PS: I'm 16, 5'10 and 175lbs lean
IMG 20240315 1640072

Normie. Not much without surgery. Haircut suits you. Maybe try slightly longer hair with texturizing powder and leave in conditioner

Fillers and Change Hairstyle

Normie. Not much without surgery. Haircut suits you. Maybe try slightly longer hair with texturizing powder and leave in conditioner
Don't know if yk Geno but I'm thinking of growing it out to a similar size to his

I was gonna say debloat and facial hair but you’re only 16

I was gonna say debloat and facial hair but you’re only 16
Max I can grow right now is a weak mustache and chin beard, Gonna start working for the first time this week and I'll get oils to grow my beard, a micro needler too with a derma roller

Max I can grow right now is a weak mustache and chin beard, Gonna start working for the first time this week and I'll get oils to grow my beard, a micro needler too with a derma roller
Yeah honestly man you’re still so young, best you can do is get as lean as possible, eat healthy and get a better haircut. Nothing really else you can do if you don’t want surgery

Yeah honestly man you’re still so young, best you can do is get as lean as possible, eat healthy and get a better haircut. Nothing really else you can do if you don’t want surgery
Been on the self improvement path since I was 13 lol, didn't think much of the face but yeah, I'll just go into a cut, thanks though