Need rating/suggestions/input for upcoming surgery, very insecure about how I perceive myself

I

Imonlyhere

Bronze
hey

long time lurker here.

I tried to looksmax with healthy food/skincare a lot

Even tried fillers but my doctor said it’s a bone problem

I’ve talked to 2 surgeons now and I noticed a lot isn’t as it seems and I wanted to ask if some of you are cool with giving me an honest opinion what you think I lack

I’d consider myself a 3/10 at best at the moment tbh

Recessed everything

Not sure if my eyes aren’t too close set

balding

I’m looking to surgerycel but I spend so much time on every board looking for infos that it kinda messes you up and I’d really like an opinion.

And I do not trust my friends, they say I look alright, but they are blue pulled af. (ngl)

My best friend is a chad and yeah.. YOU CAN PROBABLY ALL GUESS WHAT HE SAYS.

(I think he really thinks his charisma gets him girls)

Im very sure I will do surgery cause there is nothing left for me to do

Aside from hairline lowering I’m not really sure.

It seems like my whole face needs work

non existent but wide cheekbones

narrow face/mandible

But broader Jaw and low honial angle (makes me look restarted) and aspire looking eye area

Basicly I would like your opinions about what you feel would be best.

if any of you are actually willing I have a lot of pictures and 2 very awkward videos to share.

Since I just joined I do not feel comfy posting them online of course

I’m fine with discussing it in this thread though.

Really want to make sure I don’t get talked into something that killls all my (if available at all) options by a bad choice.

And I noticed that people that put a lot of thought into things are most knowledgeable.
So I rather count on your opinions for food thought then from someone who is trying to sell me something

Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Shiwnpicture or gtfo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Imonlyhere
hey

long time lurker here.

I tried to looksmax with healthy food/skincare a lot

Even tried fillers but my doctor said it’s a bone problem

I’ve talked to 2 surgeons now and I noticed a lot isn’t as it seems and I wanted to ask if some of you are cool with giving me an honest opinion what you think I lack

I’d consider myself a 3/10 at best at the moment tbh

Recessed everything

Not sure if my eyes aren’t too close set

balding

I’m looking to surgerycel but I spend so much time on every board looking for infos that it kinda messes you up and I’d really like an opinion.

And I do not trust my friends, they say I look alright, but they are blue pulled af. (ngl)

My best friend is a chad and yeah.. YOU CAN PROBABLY ALL GUESS WHAT HE SAYS.

(I think he really thinks his charisma gets him girls)

Im very sure I will do surgery cause there is nothing left for me to do

Aside from hairline lowering I’m not really sure.

It seems like my whole face needs work

non existent but wide cheekbones

narrow face/mandible

But broader Jaw and low honial angle (makes me look restarted) and aspire looking eye area

Basicly I would like your opinions about what you feel would be best.

if any of you are actually willing I have a lot of pictures and 2 very awkward videos to share.

Since I just joined I do not feel comfy posting them online of course

I’m fine with discussing it in this thread though.

Really want to make sure I don’t get talked into something that killls all my (if available at all) options by a bad choice.

And I noticed that people that put a lot of thought into things are most knowledgeable.
So I rather count on your opinions for food thought then from someone who is trying to sell me something

Thanks
Dm me a picture

• +1
wheres the pic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
sorry but you are 1.8/10 psl

• +1
Would rather DM pictures for obvious reasons.

• +1
DM

• +1
DM. I can Photoshop your pics to show what you would look like with any given surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TakaRyo and Imonlyhere
Alright, can’t DM as new user. Will consider posting them here. Give me a minute kinda takes a lot of courage
Alright, Picture 1-4 are normal pictures. Not my worst not my best. Last two are an attempt to show features well. (close up midface/whole face)

my face is about 18-19cm. Which researches showed should be on the lower end, but my face seems extremly elongated. Also, there are far worse pictures available but I e been told I duck st photographing and the level of distortion in them kind of verifies that. Hoping they are good enough

Attachments

• 4FA706E7-73FE-48F9-A02C-0863A130AA33.png
    4FA706E7-73FE-48F9-A02C-0863A130AA33.png
    531.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 4AD1F0BC-712B-4235-8ABE-192D1E5C047F.png
    4AD1F0BC-712B-4235-8ABE-192D1E5C047F.png
    419.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 6DBD72C3-6430-4639-932E-B4AE5FB7839D.png
    6DBD72C3-6430-4639-932E-B4AE5FB7839D.png
    300.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 06EB53D1-9B2E-4935-9522-942A25746E4A.png
    06EB53D1-9B2E-4935-9522-942A25746E4A.png
    228 KB · Views: 50
  • 6B921EEF-265A-4F56-AC6A-E0C67E80607B.png
    6B921EEF-265A-4F56-AC6A-E0C67E80607B.png
    277.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
  • +1
Alright, can’t DM as new user. Will consider posting them here. Give me a minute kinda takes a lot of courage
Alright, Picture 1-4 are normal pictures. Not my worst not my best. Last two are an attempt to show features well. (close up midface/whole face)

my face is about 18-19cm. Which researches showed should be on the lower end, but my face seems extremly elongated. Also, there are far worse pictures available but I e been told I duck st photographing and the level of distortion in them kind of verifies that. Hoping they are good enough

Any modifications that you want in particular?
Eyes, Jaw, Chin?

• +1
Other then the hairline lowering I would like to get a result where the elongated look is not as obvious. I have found that with an too long face you just can’t work features out so they look decently. I’m currently trying to find a solution for cheekbones/too bulky look from jaw. Basicly add dimension in mid face and make the jaw/chin area align more smoothly as the jaw makes my face look extremly “hard” in real life. Main concern other then uglyness/long face is probably the very sunken in face which I dislike a lot
Since I do not have gummy smile I’m really careful when it comes to lefort. I found a surgeon which is willing to go through everything, my expectations, what each movement will do to my face (as much as possible when simulated)
Really glad I was send to him because I was at one particular well known surgeons office and they had very little time and told me I “have to trust them” when I asked for in-depth clarification and before/after pictures

And I would also be grateful if people point out the flaws because I really need some unbiased people telling me. I’ve been questioning myself so much over friends opinions that it literally became a big problem for me.

(Doesn’t mean “hey guys bash me plz” but I really could do with some people pointing out what they see)

i’ve even been told my face isn’t long and put a lot of research into that because I wanted to make sure. So it would be really appreciated.

Last edited:
  • +1
Other then the hairline lowering I would like to get a result where the elongated look is not as obvious. I have found that with an too long face you just can’t work features out so they look decently. I’m currently trying to find a solution for cheekbones/too bulky look from jaw. Basicly add dimension in mid face and make the jaw/chin area align more smoothly as the jaw makes my face look extremly “hard” in real life. Main concern other then uglyness/long face is probably the very sunken in face which I dislike a lot
Since I do not have gummy smile I’m really careful when it comes to lefort. I found a surgeon which is willing to go through everything, my expectations, what each movement will do to my face (as much as possible when simulated)
Really glad I was send to him because I was at one particular well known surgeons office and they had very little time and told me I “have to trust them” when I asked for in-depth clarification and before/after pictures

And I would also be grateful if people point out the flaws because I really need some unbiased people telling me. I’ve been questioning myself so much over friends opinions that it literally became a big problem for me.

(Doesn’t mean “hey guys bash me plz” but I really could do with some people pointing out what they see)

i’ve even been told my face isn’t long and put a lot of research into that because I wanted to make sure. So it would be really appreciated.

Ok, so here's a progress update. Your chin and jaw are actually not the issue. They could stand to be wider, but I think if we fixed your eye area, you'd look pretty damn good. I'll share a pic when I'm happy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jefferson and Imonlyhere
thanks a lot in advance. Yeah i’ve been told to gain more weight but unfortunately in my current state I can’t even tell if I am skinny or not. (been told i’m fat when i gained 6kg and now i try to gain a bit but every time I do my mind kicks in “what if she was right?”)
As for eye area, yeah , I agree.

I guess I’d prefer a less “wasted” apparence and not as bulky looking jaw.
I noticed when I lift my soft tissue up my jaw actually isn’t as bulky so Cheekbone movement might fix that if soft tissue gets elevated.

Thanks Tricky

• +1
+Upon closer inspection, lower third is actually not bad at all. Good eye color+lips.

- Hairline is far from ideal, which makes forehead look big and limits the variety of haircuts. Hair needs to be taken care of urgently because it just doesn't suit you. Skin looks too pale and is worsened by the acne/red spots. Eyebrows too thin and light.

Remedy: Change haircut, skinmaxx (tan included), gymmaxx, fashionmaxx, latisse for eyebrows and eventual hairline lowering.

Final PSL rating: 3.5/4
Potential PSL rating: 5.5

• +1
@Imonlyhere
Eye fix
6DBD72C3 6430 4639 932E B4AE5FB7839D

Left is after, Right is before
Fixed

Attachments

• 6DBD72C3-6430-4639-932E-B4AE5FB7839D.png
    6DBD72C3-6430-4639-932E-B4AE5FB7839D.png
    300.2 KB · Views: 53
  • +1
Doing hairline lowering for sure because I want my hair to look like back when I was young. That’s pretty much set in stone. As for skin I’m going to a dermatologist and been through a few treatments so skin is kinda taxed at the moment.

As for clothes, it’s my face that needs work, my wardrobe is actually pretty decent to the point where people bash me for being try hard cause of the way I look
but yeah it’s of course not shown in the photos.

• +1
I made your eyes a bit smaller, which really adds expression to your face. I'll keep working on the width issue, nothing has looked right so far

• +1
I made your eyes a bit smaller, which really adds expression to your face. I'll keep working on the width issue, nothing has looked right so far

Thanks, not sure how that would be done with surgery though.
I kinda feel my whole face is “downturned” which is really off putting

• +1
Eye fix

I added Jaw and Chin width, alongside neck size

• +1
Does anyone have an advice regarding lefort? Like an opinion/option that would be a good idea to present/talk about with my surgeon?
View attachment 2081

I actually would prefe definition on the mid area through cheekbones and a LESS angular Jaw because it makes my face look too hard.

• +1
View attachment 2081

I especially feel that a bigger jaw only adds more space on my face that will not have any kind of definition. If I had a compact face that would be great because the other features would go so well that it wouldn’t look like a flat area but it’s not likely that will be possible for me

and unless it’s magically possible to reduce the overall length of my face through a few methods combined i do not see that working out for me

So I think cheekbone enhancement that elevate soft tissue so my jaw looks more V like is a better option for me. And would look more aesthetic. Feel free to correct me/point out flaws though
+Upon closer inspection, lower third is actually not bad at all. Good eye color+lips.

- Hairline is far from ideal, which makes forehead look big and limits the variety of haircuts. Hair needs to be taken care of urgently because it just doesn't suit you. Skin looks too pale and is worsened by the acne/red spots. Eyebrows too thin and light.

Remedy: Change haircut, skinmaxx (tan included), gymmaxx, fashionmaxx, latisse for eyebrows and eventual hairline lowering.

Final PSL rating: 3.5/4
Potential PSL rating: 5.5

I looked latisse up, thanks will look into it and if viable will use it for eyebrows. (Will safe the hassle of transplant there)

thanks for the rating btw.

Last edited:
  • +1
The good:
Lips, very full and nice.
Jaw and chin, both are strong and pronounced.
Decent nose

The bad:
Eye area is pretty bad
Elongated midface. Odd that your jaw is so strong at the same time, and not recessed, but oh well.

The REAL issue here is lack of forward growth in the maxilla. If you had good forward growth, your eye area would be deeper set and probably more hunter-eye like, and your midface would be shorter. I'm not sure where you live, but what I would recommend is finding some kind of orthotropics expert, and getting a device that helps boost forward growth. It's not too late, as long as you're not past 30. I'd recommend doing a serious amount of mewing, with aid from the device for at least one and a half years before getting surgery. Just to see if anything happens.

Did you get any orthodontic treatment/extractions?

I had one wisdom tooth removed and I’m afraid I’m past 30..
And yeah I had people commenting on the jaw but it’s basicly the feature I care the least about.
It makes my face look even odder combined with my other features
I actually had an appointment at Mike Mew but I cancelled it because I thought that looking into surgery is probably more reasonable at this point.

Tbh the first surgeon said he’d do a sliding geno but all it would do is lower the fat because of the bad ankle (which i don’t say is bad) but it would make my upper jaw even more recessed.
And since he did not seem to be willing to explain how he’d fix the cheekbones I couldn’t do it.
And I’m not sure if it’s actually possible to make an elongated face look good.
And it kinda is strange that the chart says my face length is on the smaller side
did i misinterpret anything?

depending on how i measure it nose to. eye area are 6.2-6,5 gaballa to hairline abkut 7 and lower jaw about 6. (i guess long philtrum is that bad)

and I do not think that making my chin appear longer is a good idea.
I mean i totally get that it might be the only thing they can sell me
but still
So is there actually anything that can be done for forward growth/upward growth/length shortening?
(I feel esp philtrum would shortening would be great but I don’t know if that’s possible)
I only know lefort and nose surgery. And the latter isn’t an option as it would only elongate my face further.

But is a lefort really able to reduce the mid face by a bit?

Last edited:
Will add a few pictures. I was at my lowest body fat there. (but i look unhealthy since I was 6 so..) just to show off “features” in case anyone has an idea how to .. yeah well.

Attachments

• 40A718AA-AB75-4E8A-AA8F-FA0B65FFCFF4.png
    40A718AA-AB75-4E8A-AA8F-FA0B65FFCFF4.png
    484.6 KB · Views: 43
  • E5FE80F1-3D3A-45A0-81F3-48DF69990B7B.png
    E5FE80F1-3D3A-45A0-81F3-48DF69990B7B.png
    580.6 KB · Views: 37
  • FA239B53-84B1-47A4-A8F5-4992136F009E.png
    FA239B53-84B1-47A4-A8F5-4992136F009E.png
    551.1 KB · Views: 33