Need relationship advice

left2die

left2die

A S C E N D E D
Il keep this short. My friend introduced me to a girl he liked but hes probably stuck in the friendzone. Now she really wants me and keeps dropping crazy hints. Now I learn that she used to like my other friend for 2 years but gave up after him not making any moves but hes still in love with her. Fuck do I do? I cant dip my childhood friends for some cutie but at the same time I really want to lose my fucking v card. Its not worth it right?

Oh and I mog my friends by a lot which is sorta sad tbh ngl

Id like to add that the blackpill is so fucking true. No matter how much I say im gonna hit her, do dumb shit to her she keeps msg back. Fucking hell

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos
friends are cope, its worth it, you're gonna regret it 5 years from now on if you dont do it. also losing your virginity earlier is better for your mental health going on life. you're gonna feel really fucking stupid if you don't smash

• +1
Reactions: fobos, androidcel, Deleted member 1084 and 3 others
It's mog or be mogged. Honestly I would smash but at the same time are you willing to cuck your friend and risk your friendship? Do you value your friendship more or the girl more?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, Yummyinmytummy and 2 others
His fault for being an orbiter.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
friends are cope, its worth it, you're gonna regret it 5 years from now on if you dont do it. also losing your virginity earlier is better for your mental health going on life. you're gonna feel really fucking stupid if you don't smash
This is the problem. I dont want her thinking im some innocent tard for not picking up signs. If I let this happen though ill look back to myself thinking how fucking retarded I was for diching my friends. Hes already acting like a pos towards me for talking to her.

depends if hes a friend since day 1 or not

i wouldnt cuck a day 1 friend but i wouldnt hesitate to cuck a gigarandom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fobos, Deleted member 470, adrianolm and 2 others
It's mog or be mogged. Honestly I would smash but at the same time are you willing to cuck your friend and risk your friendship? Do you value your friendship more or the girl more?
I barely fucking know her. We only really talked when I went to her house party and we got super drunk and she kept acting so fucking clingy but I just left.

its very simple logically

1. if you consider him a really a close friend he will understand you had to take the opportunity and will forgive you (granted he's actually close friend) + he hadn't actually been with her

2. he's not actually a close friend, so it doesn't even matter to begin with and you're just pussying out for some reason

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Arkantos
its very simple logically

1. if you consider him a really a close friend he will understand you had to take the opportunity and will forgive you (granted he's actually close friend) + he hadn't actually been with her

2. he's not actually a close friend, so it doesn't even matter to begin with and you're just pussying out for some reason
Ive been in his place before. It felt horrible. Il just keep this going and see where it goes. Godspeed

Ive been in his place before. It felt horrible. Il just keep this going and see where it goes. Godspeed

every man for himself buddy

• +1
dump the bitch and fuck your friend instead tbh

• +1
Reactions: left2die
Is he your best friend? If so I personally would never do that to my best friend. My best friend has always been there for me when I've needed support and NO girl is worth our friendship. If he is just a regular friend then ya I'd fuck the girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Bang her then play stupid

“Sorry bro didn’t know you liked her like that. Want to talk about it bro?”

• +1
Don’t go for a friend’s crush. That isn’t right really.

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
I use to have a crush on some chick myself, even though I didn’t know the girl in real life but it filled me with rage when anyone hitted on her so if you’re implying I’m low iq for saying it’s wrong to go for a friend’s crush then I guess sorry for being a decent friend (sarcasm). How about just making it a threesome to be fair? Sounds like the more sensible option.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: left2die
bros before hoes

FUCK THOTS

Id plan something with your friend to humiliate the bitch

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Hoes before bros

If my truecel friend were to cuck me I'd actually be happy for him

• +1
Would you rather smash that milf or spend an evening with your bro? True bros would understand
Putting some hole before a lifetime friend is low iq

I know that most men would though..

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and theropeking
What do you look like ?

Putting some hole before a lifetime friend is low iq

I know that most men would though..
Yeah lifetime friend is different, but a random friend meh whatever

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Deleted member 470

this. i have 2 friends i keep it real with & they keep it real with me, the rest I couldnt care less, would cuck them in a heartbeat

• +1