Need serious advice - messed up with a girl who showed high interest

starvecell

starvecell

parents are never wrong
I’ve never been the type to get too caught up with girls, but this one… I don’t even know how to explain it. From the moment we started talking, she was showing such high interest in me, more than I’ve ever experienced.

She even initiated conversations after I gave a simple reaction to one of her replies. That kind of interest—it’s not something I’m used to.

But then my mind did what it always does… overthinks. I convinced myself that she wasn’t being real, that she was using AI to text me. Yeah, I know it sounds insane now, but in the moment, it felt so real. So I confronted her. Instead of blowing me off, she actually asked me why I thought that.

And here’s where I ruined everything: I didn’t respond. I didn’t explain myself. I just left her on read for five whole days, like an idiot. Five days of silence, knowing I was probably hurting her, but I just didn’t want to deal with explaining.

Despite that, she didn’t unfollow me. She didn’t cut me off. I thought maybe—maybe—she’d give me another chance. So, I replied to her last message, the one where she asked why I thought she was using AI. I tried to be smooth, like “Why? I’m just not used to girls being this smooth.” But now it’s been 10 hours and nothing.

No reply. I know she saw it; her follower count went up, so she’s definitely been active. Her account is so private, so I know she saw it. And now… I just feel empty.

I’ve been staring at my phone, waiting for that notification, but it’s not coming. It feels like I’m stuck in a loop of my own stupidity. I genuinely liked her, more than I’ve liked anyone in a long time, but I let my laziness and my anger ruin it for me. Now I’m sitting here hurting, knowing that I probably threw away my chance with someone who could’ve been different.

So what do I do? Do I just unfollow her and let it go? Do I hold onto this last thread of hope, waiting for a reply that might never come? I don’t know anymore. I just need some real advice, please… don’t hit me with that “dnrd” BS. I don’t think I can handle any more of that right now.

:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
Just message her you passive bitch

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix and starvecell
So what do I do? Do I just unfollow her and let it go?
yes

the last thing you want is her to play games with you and break your heart further

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
Text her again and if she doesn't answer after day or two, just move on

• +1
I hear you, but I’m worried I’ve already messed up. If I message her now, I might just look desperate. What would you even say in this situation?
Muh looking desperate
Who cares bro

• +1
yes

the last thing you want is her to play games with you and break your heart further
Exactly what I’m afraid of. I don’t want to drag this out and get even more hurt, but at the same time, it feels like I’ll never know if I don’t try. Do I risk it or just cut my losses now?

Yeah, maybe that’s the move. I’ll text one last time and see what happens. What should i text tho, any suggestions?

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk and starvecell
If you have to worry about what you’re texting her you already lost
If I’ve already lost, then maybe I was never in the game. But I’m taking my shot anyway—can’t win if you don’t play.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
@Gengar
Most positive guy in here, what do you think should i do?

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
Yeah, maybe that’s the move. I’ll text one last time and see what happens. What should i text tho, any suggestions?
Considering it's your fault that you left her on read 5 days, I think you should apologize and try to make up.(it's only been about 10 hours after all). Girls usually hate being left on read. You might think it's kind of a cuck move to apologize, but sometimes it really helps. If that doesn't work, just move like I told you

• +1
I’ve never been the type to get too caught up with girls, but this one… I don’t even know how to explain it. From the moment we started talking, she was showing such high interest in me, more than I’ve ever experienced.

She even initiated conversations after I gave a simple reaction to one of her replies. That kind of interest—it’s not something I’m used to.

But then my mind did what it always does… overthinks. I convinced myself that she wasn’t being real, that she was using AI to text me. Yeah, I know it sounds insane now, but in the moment, it felt so real. So I confronted her. Instead of blowing me off, she actually asked me why I thought that.

And here’s where I ruined everything: I didn’t respond. I didn’t explain myself. I just left her on read for five whole days, like an idiot. Five days of silence, knowing I was probably hurting her, but I just didn’t want to deal with explaining.

Despite that, she didn’t unfollow me. She didn’t cut me off. I thought maybe—maybe—she’d give me another chance. So, I replied to her last message, the one where she asked why I thought she was using AI. I tried to be smooth, like “Why? I’m just not used to girls being this smooth.” But now it’s been 10 hours and nothing.

No reply. I know she saw it; her follower count went up, so she’s definitely been active. Her account is so private, so I know she saw it. And now… I just feel empty.

I’ve been staring at my phone, waiting for that notification, but it’s not coming. It feels like I’m stuck in a loop of my own stupidity. I genuinely liked her, more than I’ve liked anyone in a long time, but I let my laziness and my anger ruin it for me. Now I’m sitting here hurting, knowing that I probably threw away my chance with someone who could’ve been different.

So what do I do? Do I just unfollow her and let it go? Do I hold onto this last thread of hope, waiting for a reply that might never come? I don’t know anymore. I just need some real advice, please… don’t hit me with that “dnrd” BS. I don’t think I can handle any more of that right now.

One final text as a last chance and move on buddy, remove any form of her being in your life, trust me its for the best. And next time (if youre ass even gets a next time) just commuinicate better and stop being a lil bitch bro

• +1
@Gengar
Most positive guy in here, what do you think should i do?
For some reason, I don't see any text or anything describing the situation, just the pepe emoticon. Tell me the background story and I'll try my best to give fitting advice. Feel free to PM.

• +1
you lack perspective, mindset, and NT. Even if she responds you'll screw it up when she triggers your next insecurity. You need to get more women texting. Inb4 "im LTN" . — I don't make the rules bro.

• +1
you lack perspective, mindset, and NT. Even if she responds you'll screw it up when she triggers your next insecurity. You need to get more women texting. Inb4 "im LTN" . — I don't make the rules bro.
I get what you’re saying, and maybe you’re right about me overthinking everything. So should I just leave this girl alone and move on?

For some reason, I don't see any text or anything describing the situation, just the pepe emoticon. Tell me the background story and I'll try my best to give fitting advice. Feel free to PM.
A girl showed high interest in me and even initiated conversation. I thought she was using AI to text, confronted her, and left her on read for 5 days when she asked why. She didn’t unfollow me, so I replied with, “I’m not used to girls being this smooth,” but now she’s ghosting me for 15 hours. Her follower count’s gone up, and I’m hurting bad. Should I unfollow her or wait for a reply?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Huge غرور and Gengar
I get what you’re saying, and maybe you’re right about me overthinking everything. So should I just leave this girl alone and move on?
no, just keep failing until you get it right. that's the only legit advice. text her or dont, doesn't matter.

• +1
Instagram
Yeah one time i fucked up even more than you with a girl that had interest in me. Long story but i fucked up on a date. Didnt talk to her for 6 months. Unfolloewd her and everything :lul:. Messaged her again and she responded but didnt continue further. Started liking all her notes stories etc and she kept responding because now she knows im still interested. Just make your presence known by liking her shit and maybe try explaining yourself and your thoughts. Dont pour your heart out though obviously (been there done that). Most non whore girls are sympathetic. If that doesnt work out for you then you can leave it alone.

• +1
Yeah one time i fucked up even more than you with a girl that had interest in me. Long story but i fucked up on a date. Didnt talk to her for 6 months. Unfolloewd her and everything :lul:. Messaged her again and she responded but didnt continue further. Started liking all her notes stories etc and she kept responding because now she knows im still interested. Just make your presence known by liking her shit and maybe try explaining yourself and your thoughts. Dont pour your heart out though obviously (been there done that). Most non whore girls are sympathetic. If that doesnt work out for you then you can leave it alone.
Instagram
no, just keep failing until you get it right. that's the only legit advice. text her or dont, doesn't matter.
One final text as a last chance and move on buddy, remove any form of her being in your life, trust me its for the best. And next time (if youre ass even gets a next time) just commuinicate better and stop being a lil bitch bro
If you have to worry about what you’re texting her you already lost
yes

Update:-
So yeah… I did it. I impulsively unfollowed her, and now there’s actual moisture in my eyes for the first time in years. I thought it wouldn’t get to me, but it’s hitting harder than I expected. Maybe I made the right call, maybe I didn’t. Either way, it’s done now.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix, Zonar, symphony and 1 other person
A girl showed high interest in me and even initiated conversation. I thought she was using AI to text, confronted her, and left her on read for 5 days when she asked why. She didn’t unfollow me, so I replied with, “I’m not used to girls being this smooth,” but now she’s ghosting me for 15 hours. Her follower count’s gone up, and I’m hurting bad. Should I unfollow her or wait for a reply?
I would have waited for a reply but it seems you already made your mind up.

• +1
So yeah… I did it. I impulsively unfollowed her, and now there’s actual moisture in my eyes for the first time in years. I thought it wouldn’t get to me, but it’s hitting harder than I expected. Maybe I made the right call, maybe I didn’t. Either way, it’s done now.
Damn it. I understand though I don't think you're in the right headspace for this, but you actually can just go back when you feel like it

• +1
I would have waited for a reply but it seems you already made your mind up.
I wanted to wait too, but my mind doesn’t work like that. I hope you understand what I mean—it just happened, and now I regret it. Honestly, it feels worse than rejection. The pain is almost on the same level as when my ex cucked me for another guy two years ago. What hurts the most is knowing she has options, and I don’t. It’s like I won’t ever find someone again, and I’m aging to the point where I just can’t handle this anymore.

Thx for the reply mate.

• So Sad
Damn it. I understand though I don't think you're in the right headspace for this, but you actually can just go back when you feel like it
I wish it was that simple. Honestly, I don’t think I can just go back like nothing happened. My mind’s a mess, and every time I try to make sense of it, I just feel worse. I regret it, but even if I reach out again, I don’t know if I can handle more disappointment. It feels like everything’s slipping away, and I don’t have the energy to fix it anymore.

i’ve been sitting here for 5 minutes straight thinking i was waiting for the pics to load only to realize it was just a blank wall of invisible text

• +1
I wanted to wait too, but my mind doesn’t work like that. I hope you understand what I mean—it just happened, and now I regret it. Honestly, it feels worse than rejection. The pain is almost on the same level as when my ex cucked me for another guy two years ago. What hurts the most is knowing she has options, and I don’t. It’s like I won’t ever find someone again, and I’m aging to the point where I just can’t handle this anymore.

Thx for the reply mate.
I get what you mean, I have been in the same situation. I've gotten ghosted too, I know how it feels. Sorry you had to deal with that. But you should realize that if you already got attention from this girl, what makes you think you won't find someone else again? You just have to put yourself out there. And no need to thank me bhai. Wish I had responded sooner.

• +1
i’ve been sitting here for 5 minutes straight thinking i was waiting for the pics to load only to realize it was just a blank wall of invisible text
This describes it all.

I get what you mean, I have been in the same situation. I've gotten ghosted too, I know how it feels. Sorry you had to deal with that. But you should realize that if you already got attention from this girl, what makes you think you won't find someone else again? You just have to put yourself out there. And no need to thank me bhai. Wish I had responded sooner.
Thanks for understanding, man. But seriously, how can women be this selfish? I know it’s my fault too, but the way this is hurting me is unreal. Maybe it’s not even about her—maybe it’s just that God made me this way, or it’s written in my destiny that I don’t deserve love. All I ever seem to get is rejection, being ghosted, or if a girl shows interest, she’ll just end up cucking me. I’m really struggling with this, and it’s hard not to think about doing something to hurt myself.

• So Sad
Thanks for understanding, man. But seriously, how can women be this selfish? I know it’s my fault too, but the way this is hurting me is unreal. Maybe it’s not even about her—maybe it’s just that God made me this way, or it’s written in my destiny that I don’t deserve love. All I ever seem to get is rejection, being ghosted, or if a girl shows interest, she’ll just end up cucking me. I’m really struggling with this, and it’s hard not to think about doing something to hurt myself.
Check PM.

dumbest shit you could have done. this was fixable

bro u could have just waited or just double texted trust me I've been there what u did will hurt u more than rejection in long run
Yeah, I’m starting to regret it too. Do you think this is still fixable? Is there any chance she’ll come back and follow me again? I’m pretty sure she was interested in me before all this happened, but now I don’t know what to expect.

The best thing to do is to move on you don´t know maybe you weren´t her only option so she replaced you, you know any girl can have a ton of options just by downloading tinder

Yeah, I’m starting to regret it too. Do you think this is still fixable? Is there any chance she’ll come back and follow me again? I’m pretty sure she was interested in me before all this happened, but now I don’t know what to expect.
it's a possibility if she actually liked u before because girls always try atleast once before giving up

• +1
You need to keep women emotionally engaged (lying, manipulation, gaslighting, bragging) if you want to succesfully keep them

Dont be a beta cuck who has normal conversations with her that shit doesnt work nowadays

Nigga got cucked by ai :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
it's a possibility if she actually liked u before because girls always try atleast once before giving up
Check PM.
So I know I unfollowed her, but she’s probably asleep and might not even know yet. Do you think I should text her another message before she notices and make it seem like I unfollowed after that? I’m wondering if that could fix things or at least not make it look as bad.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, symphony and Gengar
So I know I unfollowed her, but she’s probably asleep and might not even know yet. Do you think I should text her another message before she notices and make it seem like I unfollowed after that? I’m wondering if that could fix things or at least not make it look as bad.
what are u gonna say?

• +1
Yeah, bhai. Do it. Hopefully she's not seen it.

Yeah but only if you wont lose it if she doesnt respond

• +1

over when you said you left her on opened for five days ???
why would u do that