need sigma manipulation advice

MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
i need to buy 500 more iu hgh for height growth and need to blackpill my father hard i need tips,post all your height blackpills niggers

Don’t you already have him convinced?
yes but hes paranoid as fuck and every time i tell him i need hgh he says "muh but is the last time right???" i dont want him to get balls and say no

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
yes but hes paranoid as fuck and every time i tell him i need hgh he says "muh but is the last time right???" i dont want him to get balls and say no
Dude I’m rationing my last 60 iu’s of hgh. I really need to convince my mom to get me like 3 24 iu kits

Dude I’m rationing my last 60 iu’s of hgh. I really need to convince my mom to get me like 3 24 iu kits
i will try to suck my dads cock and i really hope i get 10x50 iu i really want to get to 185 cm at least

• Woah
Reactions: FBl
Rope2

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
I tried my best a few months ago blackpilling them , didn’t work at all

• So Sad
Reactions: MTMM
But I started getting better at manipulation , but my dad is extremely stubborn I still don’t think it will work for me

I tried my best a few months ago blackpilling them , didn’t work at all
i think my dad really gives 0 fuck and he just doesnt want to spend the money ngl

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Oh , then we have different problems to convince them
jfl at parents being bluepilled i want to stab both my parents how can you be that blind to reality,my mom laughed when i said that and just said "muh your wife wont care about your looks,if she really cares she doesnt care how you look" jfl :soy: :soy: :soy:

• +1
Reactions: randomop
i will try to suck my dads cock and i really hope i get 10x50 iu i really want to get to 185 cm at least
Why do 10 iu viles? It’s easier to dose 8 iu’s from the 24 iu viles because it’s devisable.

Just get the 24 iu viles nigga, it’s more hgh for the price.
the issue is i dont want to risk to spend 400$ on international only to then get raped my customs so in eu warehouse theres only 10iu

the issue is i dont want to risk to spend 400$ on international only to then get raped my customs so in eu warehouse theres only 10iu
Its prob cheaper even with 20% insurance

Actually never mind wtf when did they make 100 iu’s only 40 dollars

i need to buy 500 more iu hgh for height growth and need to blackpill my father hard i need tips,post all your height blackpills niggers
Tell him height is positively correlated with how much money u make and leadership positions.

Also ask him if he wants you have to have a good looking wife

how's your progress how much did you gain?