Need some advice.

B

BulldogFan

Iron
I'm back on the looks maxing after slipping up for the last two years.

As I'm losing bf% my face is getting leaner. I have a very robust lower third - bad eye area, NW2, good eyebrows and cheekbones.

I had a pretty long stubble for a long time and recently I have close to none.

I've noticed people looking at me more and taking a look at my lower third since I shaved. But people are telling me to grow it back I'm confused.

Are they trying to lower my SMV subconsciously? Or are they right?

• +1
Reactions: Bui
Why weren’t you looksmaxxing the year before mother fucker?

Jk

Don't listen to them, son! They are fooling you into covering your razor sharp jawline, because they are jealous cucks. Keep your head up and mog.

• +1
Reactions: BulldogFan
Why weren’t you looksmaxxing the year before mother fucker?

Jk
I was trying to experience max at work to moneymaxx. Let myself go fitness wise etc...

Don't listen to them, son! They are fooling you into covering your razor sharp jawline, because they are jealous cucks. Keep your head up and mog.
I thought so.

Ow a COPETOW here, how is Ur game alpha male?

I had a pretty long stubble for a long time and recently I have close to none.

I've noticed people looking at me more and taking a look at my lower third since I shaved. But people are telling me to grow it back I'm confused.

Are they trying to lower my SMV subconsciously? Or are they right?
depends on you face shape. But for the big mayority. heavey stubble, is most attractive.

All thestudies, proof, test.read this shit, and you know all there is to know about it: https://looksmax.org/threads/the-research-on-facial-hair-moustache-beard-stubles.70183/