Need some face experts to rate me and give me solutions pls!

D

deathcomesoverme888

Iron
Need someone to rate me. I want to improve.

Post pics you greycel coward

Post pics you greycel coward
I don't see the point of asking others to point out your flaws. I have done that a few times but I literally hear things I already know lol. Do you really need to be a genius to figure out if your jaws are recessed or if you have a nasal hump?

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax
I don't see the point of asking others to point out your flaws. I have done that a few times but I literally hear things I already know lol. Do you really need to be a genius to figure out if your jaws are recessed or if you have a nasal hump?
Some failos are obvious, some a bit less so. A lot of people aren't aware of their failos and is why a large amount of people won't be able to tell you why they find someone to be attractive or unattractive. Along with people who get unnecessary surgical procedures because they fixed the wrong failo

Some failos are obvious, some a bit less so. A lot of people aren't aware of their failos and is why a large amount of people won't be able to tell you why they find someone to be attractive or unattractive. Along with people who get unnecessary surgical procedures because they fixed the wrong failo
morphing really helps here tbh.