Rate me

50% harmony is dogshit already though. Most htns have 70 range harmony and chadlite have 80 range harmony. Why are you talking about "50% harmony" as if it's good
No.. htns have 60% harmony chadlites usually have 70% harmony with good dimorphism and chads have 80% with top tier dimorphism, features, and facial leanness

• +1
Reactions: dovka
No.. htns have 60% harmony chadlites usually have 70% harmony with good dimorphism and chads have 80% with top tier dimorphism, features, and facial leanness
I literally use the system myself on people who asked me, there are literal mtns that have 75% harmony sometimes

So Vasilly is ltn to you
Vasiliy who? Stepanov? Vasiliy stepanov is obviously a chad and is clearly 1 in 10000 people if not rarer, i've never seen anyone on the level of vasiliy stepanov irl and i doubt you have either

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dovka and Xangsane
Vasiliy who? Stepanov? Vasiliy stepanov is obviously a chad and is clearly 1 in 10000 people if not rarer, i've never seen anyone on the level of vasiliy stepanov irl and i doubt you have either
PAT ME!

• JFL
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Majestic bone structure
do you have a Pic of you with another hairstyle?

View attachment 2993342 he looks like some sort of alien or weird creature he doesnt even look human in this pic. Look at that weird skin tone and weird features. His bones don't mean shit when everything else is fucked
U can literally see the tiktok filer symbol holy fuck

Ur handsome
HTN with a niche appeal

Me and you must have different definitions of htn. To me HTN is a good looking and clearly attractive guy who can attract women fairly easily. Top 5% of looks, 1 in 20 people. I don't see how op fits that description at all
please learn basic stats and standard deviations jfl

High mtn, but could be higher with uee fat

Me and you must have different definitions of htn. To me HTN is a good looking and clearly attractive guy who can attract women fairly easily. Top 5% of looks, 1 in 20 people. I don't see how op fits that description at all
this explains why we disagree on ratings so much jfl

going on this ur ratings are actually pretty on point

Elliot rodger has 67% harmony lol
That's because harmony isn't everything, once you start measuring beauty by CA standards, it's over, but it is a factor, also ER isn't particuralry facially ugly. But this guy harmony is probably pretty good, bones are good, eye area is lacking, but that's it

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
this explains why we disagree on ratings so much jfl

going on this ur ratings are actually pretty on point
What rarity do you think htn is ? Htn imo is best looking in a classroom, chadlite best looking out of 400 people, Chad best looking in a entire college

• +1
Reactions: dovka
What rarity do you think htn is ? Htn imo is best looking in a classroom, chadlite best looking out of 400 people, Chad best looking in a entire college
Out of 300 for chadlite actually mb

based on standard deviations and what most people go on here its 86th percentile. CL is 99th and i forgot what chad is but it doesn’t even rlly matter cause nobody here is one

Majestic bone structure
do you have a Pic of you with another hairstyle?
nah man i'm not really used to taking pics of myself until recently. any advice on hairstyles? grow or keep short, im not really sure on what to do with it tbh

Only cuck thing is eyes. He will be lite if gets rid of UEE, orbital decompression and a cantho. You just don't understand beauty of bonez, and if i were to measure, his harmony would fs be far over 50%.

do you think i can reduce my uee a noticeable amount by softmaxx alone or is surgery necessary, might be able to get cantho or smth soon. also any other hardmaxxes that can ascend me?

do you think i can reduce my uee a noticeable amount by softmaxx alone or is surgery necessary, might be able to get cantho or smth soon. also any other hardmaxxes that can ascend me?
Softmaxxing is pretty much cope except eyleashes and eyebrows for eye area, and maybe squinting

• +1
Reactions: cr1ticalmoist
Your eyes look so tired man. You are tired.
i've tried brightening creams for a couple months and get 8-10 hours of sleep each night but little to no improvement. i'm half indian so it's probably a genetic thing no?

i've tried brightening creams for a couple months and get 8-10 hours of sleep each night but little to no improvement. i'm half indian so it's probably a genetic thing no?
Well, my eye area improved due to diet, eyes became deeper set past growing age. So it should be possible. I still have dark circles though I don't care about them, but my UEE got far less noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: cr1ticalmoist