Need some input on a situation

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I need some advice and i don't trust the redpilled redditors input.

3 weeks ago there was this new girl at my volonteer job (i'm there one day a week for social occasionmaxxing) and i got the feeling that she was into me when we first locked eyes.

We stood in silence for a while before she broke the ice and started talking to me, asked a lot of personal questions and it felt like we were really vibing. She brought up some local normie reality dating show and asked if i had seen it, i said no, and she said that it's good and that i should review it for her.

Eventually she asks if i want to stay in touch and exchange contact information, and of course i agree.

Fast forward to that same night, i message her a short review of the first two episodes of that dating show, message translates to something like this:
"Love is like a smorgasbord, you just pluck!" (this is a quote from one character in the show)
"Thanks for the recommendation of a good show! It had a lot of heartfelt moments in it and i thought (insert name of a guy in the show) was particularly charismatic and funny. I've watched two episodes now."

She didn't reply for the whole week, but she showed up a week later when we were both scheduled to work. She said she was sorry for not replying, that she meant to reply but was busy and forgot. She didn't seem as interested anymore that day but the difference was pretty subtle. The week after that she stopped showing up and now she's been absent two shifts in a row.

What's going on here? Was there initial interest? Did i spill the spaghetti with my message? Is the situation still recoverable somehow?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Deleted member 10709, one job away and 3 others
Low iq , you should have asked to watch the show with her and your texts were low t asf

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, slayer69, MegamindCel and 6 others
Low iq , you should have asked to watch the show with her and your texts were low t asf
Sure i do realize in hindsight that the text was less than ideal, but is there any way to recover? Should i text her again, or should i do some tactical waiting for a few weeks?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172
Sure i do realize in hindsight that the text was less than ideal, but is there any way to recover? Should i text her again, or should i do some tactical waiting for a few weeks?
Find another girl and the other one might come back, don't text her first again

• +1
Reactions: slayer69, MegamindCel, SOS-Sonic and 4 others
Find another girl and the other one might come back, don't text her first again
There is another girl there some weeks that seems quite keen too, but she's less attractive, granted her glasses failos her quite a bit. I'll aim for her in the meantime.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425 and Deleted member 8172
There is another girl there some weeks that seems quite keen too, but she's less attractive, granted her glasses failos her quite a bit. I'll aim for her in the meantime.
most likely the other one will get jealous when she sees you with another girl

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and maxlooks
btw did she bring up the dating show as a hint because she wanted me to say something like that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172
bro get untangle your balls and just ask her out for a date and maybe mention the show you could watch together. It is not that hard especially if she has shown interest in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: SomeoneUnimportant and sergeant blackpill
You let her take the lead by talking about the show she brought up, a few days later on text. This whole process from start to finish she was leading it, so she was gonna lose attractiom eventually if u didnt take over (when u texted her about her show, u showed she still had the lead a few days later, women hate being the ones leading).

Stop being a nice guy bro, it never works and is counter productive (can kill attraction even if u initially had it, like u did here)

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, slayer69, IdiAmin and 3 others
did u even actually like the show that she recommended or were u looking for her validation? either way the response was low t ngl man

• +1
Reactions: slayer69, BigBoy and sergeant blackpill
did u even actually like the show that she recommended or were u looking for her validation? either way the response was low t ngl man
Mostly the latter+it was a convenient excuse to strike up conversation. It wasn't horrible but i wouldn't watch anymore of it voluntarily.

• +1
Reactions: Whaddup
Mostly the latter+it was a convenient excuse to strike up conversation. It wasn't horrible but i wouldn't watch anymore of it voluntarily.
Womem dont want friendly conversation, practise talking higher status amogging them in conversation, it will do you a world of good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172, everythingisacope and sergeant blackpill

be urself next time and dont lower ur standards to please another girl bro, say whats on ur mind and keep it real jfl watching some dating show it might have been a shit test cause the audience for that shit is primarily girls and gays, shouldve said u aint into that stuff

• +1
Reactions: slayer69, MegamindCel, BigBoy and 3 others
1st mistake) You didn't try to talk to her and ask her out the moment she was interested in you and chose to wait instead.

2nd mistake) You actually watched a show because she told you to, like an obedient autistic simp and she lost respect for you

She didn't actually want you to review it, she probably said it as a joke but you thought she was serious, you must be a mentalcel.
Also, you waited too long, you could have asked her out 5-10 minutes after talking to her but you didn't and women don't stay interested for the same guy for a long time most of the time unless he is really tall or good looking and she can't find a better guy near.

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, slayer69, MegamindCel and 6 others
Gonna man up and ask her out on saturday tbh. But idk how to formulate it?
"hey, wanna go grab a coffee?"
or should i be more straight to the point?
"wanna go on a date on friday?"

What would be the best approach?

Gonna man up and ask her out on saturday tbh. But idk how to formulate it?
"hey, wanna go grab a coffee?"
or should i be more straight to the point?
"wanna go on a date on friday?"

What would be the best approach?
Asking to grab coffee is way too generic- every guy does that

asking if she wants to go on a date is autistic too

just say you know a cool little place and if she wants to grab a drink there

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Asking to grab coffee is way too generic- every guy does that

asking if she wants to go on a date is autistic too

just say you know a cool little place and if she wants to grab a drink there
I'll do that. Plan is to take a lot of xanax before to bypass my high inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
  • +1
keep us updated sarge :)
Didn't ask her out tbh, i was planning to do it at the end of the day with no one else around but she had to leave early.

But we talked about pokémon GO and fortunately i had it installed (idea i had for socialmaxx). Turns out she likes that so she added me and sent me a gift. I will ask her to go for a pokemon GO walk around the town, maybe next week. I couldn't think of anything else but going to the cinema so this would be perfect, nice and casual pokemon GO date, very NT.

wish u luck.

• +1
wish u luck.
Thanks bro, i hope it will work out. idk but my gut is telling me there's hope, it feels like we're vibing. And she's totally my type.

I'm calling it now brocels, 2021 will be my year.

Thanks bro, i hope it will work out. idk but my gut is telling me there's hope, it feels like we're vibing. And she's totally my type.

I'm calling it now brocels, 2021 will be my year.
been here before, could go either way.

Shit, i just saw her on my tinder feed, it's fucking over.

Fuck man what was i thinking, of course she didn't like me, why do i even bother jfl. I quickly hid my profile and i didn't swipe on her, i'm ashamed of having nothing but basement selfies so she'll probably think i'm a basement dwelling loser. Fuck this gay earth man jfl

I took some new pictures and super liked her on tinder, so far no match jfl why do i even bother.

• JFL
Reactions: Spartacus1-, getra and slayer69
What's going on here? Was there initial interest? Did i spill the spaghetti with my message? Is the situation still recoverable somehow?

Nah... to me it seems she was just seeking for validation. Another fly in her spider web

EDIT: Oh nevermind, i read the rest just now

Last edited:

3 weeks ago there was this new girl at my volonteer job (i'm there one day a week for social occasionmaxxing) and i got the feeling that she was into me when we first locked eyes.

We stood in silence for a while before she broke the ice and started talking to me, asked a lot of personal questions and it felt like we were really vibing. She brought up some local normie reality dating show and asked if i had seen it, i said no, and she said that it's good and that i should review it for her.

Eventually she asks if i want to stay in touch and exchange contact information, and of course i agree.

Fast forward to that same night, i message her a short review of the first two episodes of that dating show, message translates to something like this:
"Love is like a smorgasbord, you just pluck!" (this is a quote from one character in the show)
"Thanks for the recommendation of a good show! It had a lot of heartfelt moments in it and i thought (insert name of a guy in the show) was particularly charismatic and funny. I've watched two episodes now."

She didn't reply for the whole week, but she showed up a week later when we were both scheduled to work. She said she was sorry for not replying, that she meant to reply but was busy and forgot. She didn't seem as interested anymore that day but the difference was pretty subtle. The week after that she stopped showing up and now she's been absent two shifts in a row.

ngl that was pretty flawless haha . fck that dumb bitch

Read the whole thread, My condolences bro

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-

oh and yeah it's always recoverable but that's not up to you. legit I am the same . sometimes I'm all in for a girl next day I think urgh she ugly . sometimes in love sometimes i hate her ... just try to play along and mind game her . everyone likes a but of tension in their live . always be someone she maybe could have maybe not ? makes it interesting . you dont wanna be too available. takes away the fun games. pretty bluepilled ik but it's the trutruttrutruth. ppl want whatthey can't have. that wouldn't work if she just didnt care for you at all but she obviously showed interest already

I asked her to go for lunch with me tomorrow, she said she's too busy, JFL i'm probably a subhuman.

• So Sad
Reactions: one job away and buckchadley31