Need someone with big ass knowledge when it comes to surgeries

J

jabaduk

Master
I have my consultation with doc booked and I’m dumb enough I don’t know how to put in words what exactly I want made with my eyelids, write here what I should tell him I can’t tell him make my eyes look good cuz first of all chances are he might be confused second he may make my eyes look even worse cuz that’s what he gonna think looks good, my anxiety level spikes ngl, all I know I will get canthopexy

Attachments

• 8EB79779-FB3F-4F2A-BA99-27F9A6A918F1.jpeg
    8EB79779-FB3F-4F2A-BA99-27F9A6A918F1.jpeg
    149.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior
all you need is rhino + eyebrow work (dye them dark + minoxdil). and mayeb grow out ur hair

also stop biting ur cheeks, its look stupid.

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
How old are you?

stop check biting holy fuck that looks dumb as hell and dye your eyebrows black

stop check biting holy fuck that looks dumb as hell and dye your eyebrows black
Im normally dye them, that day i was just rotting in my flat

would be a pleasure to help u mr jabaduk

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
I have my consultation with doc booked and I’m dumb enough I don’t know how to put in words what exactly I want made with my eyelids, write here what I should tell him I can’t tell him make my eyes look good cuz first of all chances are he might be confused second he may make my eyes look even worse cuz that’s what he gonna think looks good, my anxiety level spikes ngl, all I know I will get canthopexy
you have to be retarded. you mog this whole forum back to the woods of morrowind. dont get canthopexy it will ruin your beautiful aryan hunter eyes. you already have a great base and canthal tilt albeit with a jew nose. now it is merely about appeal. darken your eyebrows with henna or go to an aesthetician and ask them to dye it. grow your hair longer, wolfcut or dicaprio 90s cut and lower body fat. you could be chad. im kms if this nigga thinks he needs surgery.