Need something to od

tanmanSIXSIXSIX

tanmanSIXSIXSIX

Gay
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Posts
22
Reputation
11
I need something cheap and available online. Idk any dealers irl. I also need it detailed lik wt to take n how much. Any chemical will work if it is cheap and kills me without pain
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide and ImSomeone
Choose life bro.
You won’t know if life gets better if you don’t live to experience it
 
  • +1
Reactions: lafreestyle
Omg all these fucking suicide threads u make


dumbass nigga if u rlly wanted to die u woulda jumped off a building by now or cut ur wrist
 
I need something cheap and available online. Idk any dealers irl. I also need it detailed lik wt to take n how much. Any chemical will work if it is cheap and kills me without pain
Choose life and also OD is one of the most ineffective methods the shit your taking good well just fuck you up for life if someone saves you consider living but if you will dont OD just jump or rope
 
Choose life and also OD is one of the most ineffective methods the shit your taking good well just fuck you up for life if someone saves you consider living but if you will dont OD just jump or rope
is that avi from perfect blue
 
Attention seeking finale boss
 
  • +1
Reactions: DIY.Suicide
lowk just geomaxx like gen ur life will deadass get so much better don’t rope
 
Omg all these fucking suicide threads u make


dumbass nigga if u rlly wanted to die u woulda jumped off a building by now or cut ur wrist
Ok man cutting wrist doesn't sound so bad if I don't find anything easy in the next 2 months I'll do dat
 
Ok man cutting wrist doesn't sound so bad if I don't find anything easy in the next 2 months I'll do dat
don't cut your wrists like an attention seeking teen girl

shit does not work and hurts like hell
 

Similar threads

Rashm0n
Replies
0
Views
27
Rashm0n
Rashm0n
6
Replies
3
Views
28
zombi3
Z
1966Ford
Replies
0
Views
23
1966Ford
1966Ford
Genetics
Replies
2
Views
29
Genetics
Genetics
arlo_420
Replies
3
Views
45
Bat
Bat

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top