Need tips on how to improve

kreptonite01

kreptonite01

Iron
Hello everyone my name is kreptonite or you can just call me krepton, anyways I wanted to come on here and try to get helpful tips to look better since I hate the way I look. The concept of the black pill is eating me from the inside out. Please rate me honestly and provide tips on how I can improve, thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_8624.jpeg
    IMG_8624.jpeg
    693 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8627.jpeg
    IMG_8627.jpeg
    733.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8650.jpeg
    IMG_8650.jpeg
    708 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8627.jpeg
    IMG_8627.jpeg
    733.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8628.jpeg
    IMG_8628.jpeg
    646.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8651.jpeg
    IMG_8651.jpeg
    211.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8648.jpeg
    IMG_8648.jpeg
    740.5 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, Aero, MYLIFE and 1 other person
Low mtn

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, ferfdd, neverchadlite and 5 others
you're not ugly dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Htobrother, boss8055 and 2 others
low MTN

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, aestheticsrespecter, silencio and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, HTN_Mentalcel and kreptonite01

this picture reminded me of hamza ahmed for some reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, exkira, CarrotMaxxer and 4 others
just rope u subhuman spic

jk u can probably get some fat 60 IQ goblina unlike oldcel mutant ERcel like me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, aestheticsrespecter, klimo and 1 other person
Mtn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks, kreptonite01, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Height?

• +1
Reactions: kreptonite01
fix ur bug eyes somehow . like u have fetal alchol synfrome . orbital decompresion if healthmaxxing doesnt work

• +1
Reactions: greywind, silencio and kreptonite01
you're not ugly dude

No I am, idk why but some days i look extremely ugly and then the next day I look decent/like a normal human. here is a picture of me for example: (first is the worst ever photo of me)

Attachments

• IMG_8652.jpeg
    IMG_8652.jpeg
    266.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8653.jpeg
    IMG_8653.jpeg
    209.2 KB · Views: 0
high ltn

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Charisma, neverchadlite and 4 others
sounds retarded but you would look better if you got lighter skin

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: kreptonite01 and klimo
You rate him mtn yet put "hmm" emojis on the people who said low mtn? That's legit like a 0.1 psl difference. Mtn vs low mtn is a 0.1 psl difference

That's like arguing whether someone is 5'8 or 5'8.25

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25743 and Autismcel
Low mtn-mtn

I’m 5’3, if I don’t hopefully get taller I think I’m just going to kill myself
You're 15 nigga, chill

You might end up 5'5 though

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gr34ter, greywind, boss8055 and 1 other person
fix ur bug eyes somehow . like u have fetal alchol synfrome . orbital decompresion if healthmaxxing doesnt work
Bro his eye area is the least of his worries. Maybe I view things differently but to me his lack of angularity and jaw is his main failo. His eyes would look fine if the rest of his face was good

• +1
Reactions: greywind and kreptonite01
Spermcel

• +1
Jfl at reccomending him orbital decopression when his eyes are deep in his skull. Not everyone needs sean o pry level deep set eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: smallman, kreptonite01 and klimo
Capped at mtn brutal

• +1
No I am, idk why but some days i look extremely ugly and then the next day I look decent/like a normal human. here is a picture of me for example: (first is the worst ever photo of me)
if thats the worst ever photo you probably look a lot better irl. its just ur height

• +1
Sorry but it's over. You're a manlet too. No redeeming feature

• +1
Reactions: kreptonite01 and Deleted member 25743
So you underrate actual gl HTNs, yet rate subhumans like him MTN. Got it.
Bro get off my dick about norwood. And yeah i overrated op a little bit he's prob like ltn range. You guys really overrate the shit out of white guys tho like holy fuck. and I'm white myself

• +1
So you underrate actual gl HTNs, yet rate subhumans like him MTN. Got it.
I'm sorry but if you think norwood and clavicular are chadlite you're out of your fucking mind. Those guys are probably average amongst upper class white men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kreptonite01 and MaestheticMaso
Bro get off my dick about norwood. And yeah i overrated op a little bit he's prob like ltn range. You guys really overrate the shit out of white guys tho like holy fuck. and I'm white myself
This lad is struggling to touch LTN unfortunately. You’re inconsistent and disingenuous with your ratings. Perhaps due to spite.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kreptonite01, Youㅤ and dervw4cenks
This lad is struggling to touch LTN unfortunately. You’re inconsistent and disingenuous with your ratings. Perhaps due to spite.
no honestly op looks very decent in this picture. Idk how this is subhuman

• +1
Reactions: greywind, to_stop_da_cope, kreptonite01 and 1 other person
I'm sorry but if you think norwood and clavicular are chadlite you're out of your fucking mind. Those guys are probably average amongst upper class white men
You rated Norwood MTN and this guy MTN. Are you okay ?

Anyways it’s clear no one should listen to your ratings. Yeah I’m “white”, sure.

• +1
You rated Norwood MTN and this guy MTN. Are you okay ?

Anyways it’s clear no one should listen to your ratings. Yeah I’m “white”, sure.
I think norwood is high mtn low htn now and op is probably like high ltn.

Imagine thinking being white is a flex you retard. I'm just saying it cuz this forum is obsessed with race. I'm half white half hispanic and have colored eyes and white skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmogger, kreptonite01 and dervw4cenks
Weak eye orbitals, both infra and supra, small skull, weak rounded jaw area, low class phenotype. MTNs have at least a few decent things about them.
Small skull? How the fuck can you detect the size of his skull through the screen?

Weak eye orbitals, both infra and supra, small skull, weak rounded jaw area, low class phenotype. MTNs have at least a few decent things about them.
Jfl you are the one who can't fucking rate.
imagine rating this average ass white boy a htn. His side was recessed aswell. You're the one who can't rate. get off my dick about my ratings

• +1
Small skull? How the fuck can you detect the size of his skull through the screen?
By having good spatial awareness. Clearly looks small compared to the surroundings and his non existent ramus, and compact skull height show this too.

• +1
Jfl you are the one who can't fucking rate. View attachment 2958024 imagine rating this average ass white boy a htn. His side was recessed aswell. You're the one who can't rate. get off my dick about my ratings
Who is this ? This is MTN carried by decent colouring

• +1
Reactions: greywind, kreptonite01 and dervw4cenks
Jfl you are the one who can't fucking rate. View attachment 2958024 imagine rating this average ass white boy a htn. His side was recessed aswell. You're the one who can't rate. get off my dick about my ratings
You seem very against a certain phenotype. I don’t really think you’re white passing Juan.

• +1
You seem very against a certain phenotype. I don’t really think you’re white passing Juan.
Some people think i'm white some people think I'm spanish when I post my face. All I know is my skin is white and my eyes are definitely gray/blue/green. Only ethnic feature i have is full lips and full eyebrows (the eyebrows are only full because i dye them)

• +1
  • +1
You posted his worst pic. Disingenuous again. Overall he has some strong MTN pics and HTN picks so I stand by HTN overall, once again carried due to colouring.

Anyways, I always stand by the fact that ratings here don’t mean much if you’re not getting the equivalent IRL treatment.

Unfortunately for some, young girls are most attracted to these type of guys with a similar colouring.

• +1
Realistically just needs to squint a bit and max out lashes and brows