Need to extract wisdom teeth for bimax, will it ruin me? is it worth the risk?

Fayg0

Fayg0

Soon the hottest Algerian male
Pretty much the title. Surgeon wants to extract my wisdom teeth for bimax. Im scared of looking like shit afterwards as I have a decent ramus and a palate on the wider side. Are the trade offs worth it? After all im getting bimax (probably throwing a genio in there as well as bimax is insured)
IMG 9740

Extracting wisdom teeth won’t ruin you. Premolars on other hand..

your head will implode. your entire face will be sucked into the wisdom tooth socket as if it were a black hole

@NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Gay propaganda, also it doesn't say what kind of extractions even if it was true.. No dumbass orthodontist is gonna type "I'm a doctor" and leave YouTube comments like that :ROFLMAO::lul:
It isn't propaganda, the exact same thing happened to me. Ridge resorption is well established in every other tooth but you think for some reason it doesn't occur in the biggest molars we have?

It isn't propaganda, the exact same thing happened to me. Ridge resorption is well established in every other tooth but you think for some reason it doesn't occur in the biggest molars we have?
Didn't occur to me. I have 4 extracted

the bone loss is very small, and seems to not happen often.(wisdom teeth)

Didn't occur to me. I have 4 extracted
It's case dependent. If your teeth hadn't come in yet and/or were impacted then they probably wouldn't have had as big of an effect because your jaw wasn't stimulated by them in the first place

the bone loss is very small, and seems to not happen often.(wisdom teeth)
Was pretty moderate for me, currently looking into dental implants + bone grafts to try and reverse the damage