Need to go gym in 10 minutes. Should I go? or does physique not even really matter

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
has anyone even heard a girl actua;lly say she likes muscles? or just tall guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Constantin Denis, jake_okok and 4 others
Both matters bro

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Everything matters

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet
Girls hate chicken calves lol.

If you look like Larry Wheels.

its your frame (shoulder width compared to waist, neck size, and height) which is largely genetic. Its good to do cardio and lift a little bit too help with mood and performance in other areas of life rather than trying to become more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Watch this video to trick your brain into thinking that becoming a 340lb mass monster is desirable. It always worked for me

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 18244, BoneDensity and 2 others
Improving physique ascends almost everyone to a degree.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Racky, exeight and 2 others
has anyone even heard a girl actua;lly say she likes muscles? or just tall guys
you should go ,even tho its not most but theres still enough girls out there who like a good body

Both matters bro
Everything matters
Girls hate chicken calves lol.

If you look like Larry Wheels.
its your frame (shoulder width compared to waist, neck size, and height) which is largely genetic. Its good to do cardio and lift a little bit too help with mood and performance in other areas of life rather than trying to become more attractive.
Watch this video to trick your brain into thinking that becoming a 340lb mass monster is desirable. It always worked for me

Improving physique ascends almost everyone to a degree.
nah its over boyos

just reached to plug my laptop in and was gonna get out of bed and leave for the gym

but i hit my elbow off the side of my laptop hard as fuck

and it hit the funny bone nerve thing the hardest ive ever had in my life

and my arm and hand went into spasm and hand felt like it was getting electrocuted and burned alive at the same time

its back to nroaml now kinda after a few mins but im not gonna go put that same nerve under shit loads of stress again

god was telling me not to go gym today

and i will trust him

nah its over boyos

just reached to plug my laptop in and was gonna get out of bed and leave for the gym

and my arm and hand went into spasm and hand felt like it was getting electrocuted and burned alive at the same time

its back to nroaml now kinda after a few mins but im not gonna go put that same nerve under shit loads of stress again

and i will trust him
Spasms me

Physique is the only thing that matters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Lorsss and Deleted member 17829
skip the gym and skip dinner wake up thinner

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member
good thread nigger 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Constantin Denis and Deleted member 17829
nah its over boyos

and i will trust him
wasnt God telling you not to go

Go to gym. It raises Testosterone levels.

muscles are amazingly important for your overall look
or for your charisma/frame

its like you are biological hard wired to look at a womans ass and get a boner/attracted to that feature
and women also look at your muscles and are attracted by them

because there are features that make it obvious that you are the other sex

why we like tits and nice ass? because its a sign that the person is a female
vice versa, girls look at your muscles and subconciously know "ohh thats a strong guy.. he can protect me AND fuck the shit out of my brain because he is strong"

attraction begins with imagination.. sexual attraction = imagination the sex with you.... when you are FAT, they cant imagine sex with you because its literally gross.. its like i couldnt imagine the sex with a fat girl because its soo ugly that i would vomit

and when you are LEAN/muscular, then the imagination of the sex with you is amazingly desirable

BUT
YOU DONT NEED TO BE A BODYBUILDER....... FOR A WOMAN ITS THE MOST ATTRACTIVE; ATHLETIC BODY

just men like the body of a body builder.. not women
women want a nice physique with nice face

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Deleted member 17829

Markus Ruehl is inspiring because of his insane work ethic and because he was just a normal guy before starting with bodybuliding. Dennis Cyplenkov is a mutant on the other hand.

Imagine not having the mental strength to go to the gym brutal genetic motivation pill

Ideal body for max sex appeal (no coping)

099DA9FC F95F 481D 9EA2 172C0E9E05A6

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 17829
If you have lean athletic physique already then you can ldar if not you need to get to work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829