Need to source 11-KDHT

I

idkwhattoputhere

Iron
Haidut's website does not seem to carry it anymore. Does anyone know any other reliable (preferably pre-constituted) sources of 11-KDHT?

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
Just get dht powder. You can get it from purplepandalabs or dragonordnance both are very sketch but it's worth a risk

Just get dht powder. You can get it from purplepandalabs or dragonordnance both are very sketch but it's worth a risk
Its not as anti-estrogenic and risk-free as 11-KDHT. 11-KDHT doesnt need any PCT, nor does it need any external support while on cycle. Im not sure you can say the same about DHT. Do you have any experience with it?

• +1
Its not as anti-estrogenic and risk-free as 11-KDHT. 11-KDHT doesnt need any PCT, nor does it need any external support while on cycle. Im not sure you can say the same about DHT. Do you have any experience with it?
Yeah it makes you feel great, made my traps huge and just generally made me more nonchalant. I think emailing georgi might be a good idea, even though he may not sell it anymore im sure he can get you a source.

Yeah it makes you feel great, made my traps huge and just generally made me more nonchalant. I think emailing georgi might be a good idea, even though he may not sell it anymore im sure he can get you a source.
Did you need to run any PCT?

• +1