Need to start my own business

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
I don't know a single job in which your performance actually matters. As in, you could work hard and productive, or fuck around. You will get the exact same pay at the end of the month.

Modern carreers are based on getting certain credentials, and then it's just being favoured by your manager (due to your looks) that ends up giving you a promotion.
Your actual skill, performance, determination, etc. has 0 bearing on anything. Every job is time-based. Clock in at 9, leave at 5. What you do in between doesn't matter.

Start your own company or be a time-slave.

• +1
Reactions: ThatDude023, GetShrekt, Johnnybegood and 3 others
op will go back to work at gamestop and forget he has this idea in 30 minutes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 14693
op will go back to work at gamestop and forget he has this idea in 30 minutes
I don't have the motivation anymore after studycelling, which is based around the same principles, destroyed me.

I should've never went to school after the age of 16 as it destroyed my motivation to do anything other than the bare minimum in life. School teaches you to do the bare minimum.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Petsmart
I think we had a similar exchange a while back.

But yes, even owning a small bar is a lot better than slowly dying in a corporation. I work in finance/accounting and i am dead inside

This is why self employment mogs

I don't have the motivation anymore after studycelling, which is based around the same principles, destroyed me.

I should've never went to school after the age of 16 as it destroyed my motivation to do anything other than the bare minimum in life. School teaches you to do the bare minimum.
should i finish school or not

But yes, even owning a small bar is a lot better than slowly dying in a corporation. I work in finance/accounting and i am dead inside
do you have gf?

now i see why you projecting your failures on me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johnnybegood