NEED TYPE 3 CIVILIZATION IQ LOOKSMAXERS - is Vit D legit for perma rotters? Also how to not be pale cumskin?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Pretty much I am giga rotter, I work 8 hours a day (inside building) and only go out to work or to gym, so average daily I spend like 30-40 minutes in direct sunlight maybe?

Should I blast gigadose of Vit D?

I used to take betacarotene 20k IU a day, and didn't do shit to my pale cum ghost looking skin. Idk help me niggas

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
your handsome i love you

• Woah
Reactions: Over
your handsome i love you
you:

me:
nathan-parent-photo_96221_34263.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
i remember the day when you went to a girl first time and couldnt fuck but got a hickey , iwas there in your threads i
its so nice to see a young man to grow up and be enlightened

• Love it
Melanotan 2

• Woah
Melanotan 2
not avaliable in my country

fucking jews gatekeeping all good drugs so we can't max :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

i remember the day when you went to a girl first time and couldnt fuck but got a hickey , iwas there in your threads i
its so nice to see a young man to grow up and be enlightened
I used to be KHHV loser, now I am just a loser.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
  • So Sad
not avaliable easily

fucking jews gatekeeping all good drugs so we can't max :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

I used to be KHHV loser, now I am just a loser.
no youre not a loser

• So Sad
The drug as far as I know isnt approved but it's not illegal, therefore it's up to personal risk to take it. At least that's what the European Commission has said about it , I doubt Poland has specifically not allowed Melanotan 2

• So Sad
The drug as far as I know isnt approved but it's not illegal, therefore it's up to personal risk to take it. At least that's what the European Commission has said about it , I doubt Poland has specifically not allowed Melanotan 2
What vitamins should I max anyway? Just so I stop being pale bitch

I tan 1x a week full body for 30-45 minutes, also when working out outside. No need to overdo it, you will get a nice healthy tan