NEETING is a waste of time

onlyhereforthehair

onlyhereforthehair

Iron
I´m NEET since August 2023

Neet bucks are 1850€

i planned to study new moneymaking skills and looksmax but so far i´ve only rotted

Should have workceled in nightshifts for 3000€

At least i would have money for looksmaxing devices, supplements and holiday

my CV is fucked from NEETING ( also Neet 2016-2020 after dropping out of college)

what can an autist like me study to earn money?

should i learn business Informatics or something? i just want some homeoffice job and alot of money

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, AngryShortMale, Wallenberg and 3 others
n33t is for losers, you must have peak productivity

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, AngryShortMale, Zeta and 3 others
n33t is for losers, you must have peak productivity
i know but after dropping out i got depressed and no one wanted to give me a job in my industry. 2021-2023 was good made good money with a job but its over now.

now even with work experience, HR bitches dont give me a job because im too old now (over 30)

i think NEETING was the biggest mistake of my life. grew up poor and the neet bucks were a small taste of freedom.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks and Pikabro
I’d swap for your position, but UK pretty much does not give NEET bux except to single moms.

you sacrifice some additional money and comfort for freedom to do as you please. i'm n337 but also crime/loot maxing(at my political enemies), and independent contracting as a gigger. everything goes into bitcoin so i the end i'm not making that much less than i would if i were wage slaving and doing overtime sitting in a desk all day or breaking my back moving boxes in a warehouse. if anything in the long run i make more because the additional free time means i can work on projects and ideas that would have a greater monetary reward than years of wagescucking

just get skills or degree in STEMs , accounting and other technical office jobs.

they are lacking manpower there so you won't have trouble finding an employer, they don't give a shit about your past.

as long as you don't ask be paid over 2500€ it is fine.

you sacrifice some additional money and comfort for freedom to do as you please. i'm n337 but also crime/loot maxing(at my political enemies), and independent contracting as a gigger. everything goes into bitcoin so i the end i'm not making that much less than i would if i were wage slaving and doing overtime sitting in a desk all day or breaking my back moving boxes in a warehouse. if anything in the long run i make more because the additional free time means i can work on projects and ideas that would have a greater monetary reward than years of wagescucking
i wish i had the skills or connections for crimemaxing.
made some friends that were criminals a few years ago but then saw they just scam ordinary ppl.
I would only scam corporations or the gov.
Would you reccomend to double down on NEETing and learn to code?

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
just get skills or degree in STEMs , accounting and other technical office jobs.

they are lacking manpower there so you won't have trouble finding an employer, they don't give a shit about your past.

as long as you don't ask be paid over 2500€ it is fine.
I´m applying for a remote bachelor for business informatics, just a BA. But it starts in September if i get in and it would be 3 years.
But i need a faster solution.
all the stacys my age earn more than double my neetbux
it literaly makes me suicidal asf

i wish i had the skills or connections for crimemaxing.
made some friends that were criminals a few years ago but then saw they just scam ordinary ppl.
I would only scam corporations or the gov.
Would you reccomend to double down on NEETing and learn to code?
You can't get away with scamming corporations and the government. They have near unlimited resources to hunt you down to the ends of the earth.

• Hmm...
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair