Negative canthal tilt

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
I looked back at a picture of myself when i was 14 years old and saw that me canthal tilt was neutral, im 23 now and its negative, but it was already negative since around the age of 16. I was smiling in that picture when i was 14, maybe that has to do with the neutral position. But i think its due to mouthbreathing during puberty, when i was 15 i broke my nose and i think i developed the habit of breathing through my mouth.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Canthoplasty

Canthoplasty
Maybe lack of sleep has also an effect on my canthal tilt. I’ve been sleeping terrible for the past couple of years, i’ve an noticeable droopy lower eyelid and when i curl my lashes my negative canthal tilt looks less noticeable in motion.

Maybe lack of sleep has also an effect on my canthal tilt. I’ve been sleeping terrible for the past couple of years, i’ve an noticeable droopy lower eyelid and when i curl my lashes my negative canthal tilt looks less noticeable in motion.
do you drink caffeine?

Probably just angle + different face making eyes look different canthal tilt doesn't change after birth

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss