Negative emotions hold you back

UltraExtremeIntense

UltraExtremeIntense

It’s time
Being pessimistic and nihilistic will hold you back and stop you from attaining happiness. To become truly happy you must see the positive even when there is none. Being in a negative and high cortisol state constantly will affect your hormones including testosterone and seratonin. So even if it seems difficult, aim to be optimistic even when there is no reason to or something causing you sadness. Even if it seems as though your life has already been decided by luck of the draw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gengar, HorseFace and 4 others
as a man you should be perfect and have no negativity and sadness because these are weakness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I-Don't-Know, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others
Positivemax.org
I like the attitude, no need to be depressed.
The outcome is always the same, whether you are pessimistic or optimistic, so why not choose the latter?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jefferson, I-Don't-Know and 2 others
I call it CalmMaxxing.

We're living in a land of Sin but we must bring the Calm like in Final Fantasy X.

It's part of my YouthMaxxing which is another aspect of my J-PopIdolMaxxing which is another aspect of my JapanMaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I-Don't-Know and UltraExtremeIntense
I suffer
Thinking about it makes me suffer more
I do not like to suffer
I must stop thinking about it to reduce the pain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopeMaxxer and UltraExtremeIntense
Being pessimistic and nihilistic will hold you back and stop you from attaining happiness. To become truly happy you must see the positive even when there is none. Being in a negative and high cortisol state constantly will affect your hormones including testosterone and seratonin. So even if it seems difficult, aim to be optimistic even when there is no reason to or something causing you sadness. Even if it seems as though your life has already been decided by luck of the draw.
High IQ. Negativity leads to high cortisol which destroys your muscle and ruins hormone balance.
Positivitymaxx is legit for better hormonal profile. It is why I avoid suicidefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RedPilledStemcel, kirbyparks and 3 others
Does anyone have any tips on how to be positive all the time though? I always get stuck in a down spiral of depression/it’s over attitude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
Is high cortisol when ur heart starts pumping fast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
being happy is not a choice. you really haven't thought about what you wrote, did you? you can't force yourself to be "positive". you either are, or you aren't. also, sometimes there's literally nothing to be "positive" about in one's life. you are privileged and are projecting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Extra Chromosome
I can't stop smoking weed bc it's the only way to cope until I finally looksmax :feelsbadman:

• +1
I am greatly struggling with this atm tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
being happy is not a choice. you really haven't thought about what you wrote, did you? you can't force yourself to be "positive". you either are, or you aren't. also, sometimes there's literally nothing to be "positive" about in one's life. you are privileged and are projecting.
You have missed my point. What I say applies exactly to that situation. You must be happy because that will only make you more happy. I understanding reaching that state is difficult but it is worth it.

• +1
I feel the need to reply to this again to try and reiterate my response. Life is like a wheel for most people. Spinning around in a cycle of indulgence,misery, greed, ignorance, want, desire, materialism and other vices. The only way to overcome these vices is to sit atop the wheel, stationary. I myself have not achieved this and am still lustful and greedy but im working on it.

Kinda legit tbh

But don’t you hate when you see chads with all types of girls and you just LDAR

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kirbyparks
it's a choice for normal people, maybe even an inevitability (hedonic treadmill)

you dont have to be positive or happy go lucky, just dont be constantly stuck in self-defeating cycles of negativity. Alan watts is probably someone you listen to and try to understand. Not only a very skilled orator, but perhaps one of the few westerners i know of who has tried to synthesize and deliver eastern philosophy in a 'practical' manner instead of getting caught up with the mystic nonsense like so many western dorks do when exposed to eastern philosophy/religion.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome