Negative hooding pill

D

Deleted member 16346

Always larping
@USER0213 looks like he has droopy NCT eyes when actually he has a 4° PCT. His medial canthus is downturned but it looks like he has NCT anyway cuz of his negative hooding.

Sketch 1642611312304

Here's a morph of him with neutral hooding on the right, original on the left. Massive improvement to his eye area and overall look from just a few mm of hooding.

Screenshot 20220119 165259 Gallery Sketch 1642611555963

Morph with straightened lower eyelid and no change to hooding Sketch 1642612093582

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing, .👽., newperson and 12 others
@Preston @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @moggedbyeveryone

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Squirtle
Gandy has this too. Why doesn't his eyes look droopy?

Images   2022 01 19T223348095

Imo it depends on the shape of your lower eyelids. If they are curved it will look droopy. O'pry has straight hooding which offsets it but he has curved lower eyelids and in a few pics it looks like he has mild NCT because of his lower eyelids

Images   2022 01 19T223501210

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 8869, ChristianChad and 9 others
Hohol pig ukraine

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing

View attachment 1501513

Imo it depends on the shape of your lower eyelids. If they are curved it will look droopy. O'pry has straight hooding which offsets it but in a few pics it still looks like he has mild NCT

View attachment 1501516
Funnily enough I thoughtbthat too, but then I did a morph of this and it didnt really look different to me so I didnt include it in the main post.
Sketch 1642612093582

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Tyson has aggressive negative hooding but still his eyes don't look droopy
Images   2022 01 19T224149232

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Toth's thot, Mewton and 5 others
Funnily enough I thoughtbthat too, but then I did a morph of this and it didnt really look different to me so I didnt include it in the main post. View attachment 1501518
I think it's worth including it in OP. I definitely see a difference.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16346

View attachment 1501513

Imo it depends on the shape of your lower eyelids. If they are curved it will look droopy. O'pry has straight hooding which offsets it but he has curved lower eyelids and in a few pics it looks like he has mild NCT because of his lower eyelids

View attachment 1501516
That opry pic is taken with his head tilted. You can only judge this from a head on pic. Also gandy's negative hooding is barely negative, it looks neutral most of the time so its not as big a deal.
Screenshot 20220119 171624 Sketch

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Mewton, AscendingHero and 2 others
That opry pic is taken with his head tilted. You can only judge this from a head on pic. Also gandy's negative hooding is barely negative, it looks neutral most of the time so its not as big a deal.
View attachment 1501532
Still look a bit droopy imo. Lower eyelid shape is underrated

Tumblr my2bmwtmbq1rk314xo1 500  01

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero, Toth's thot and 1 other person

View attachment 1501540
Lower eyelid really is underrated. Ive made morphs of myself with after lower eyelid retraction with no change to my infras and I look way better. Infra implant w/ saddle will be the only surgery I get

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Lawton88, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Lower eyelid really is underrated. Ive made morphs of myself with after lower eyelid retraction with no change to my infras and I look way better. Infra implant w/ saddle will be the only surgery I get
Infra with a saddle? What's that?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16346
Infra with a saddle? What's that?
An infraorbital implant but eith a saddle to hold up the lower eyelid to eliminate scleral show

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Squirtle
An infraorbital implant but eith a saddle to hold up the lower eyelid to eliminate scleral show
Can't LER fix that why would you need a saddle?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

View attachment 1501513

View attachment 1501516
It doesn’t look droopy because he has a really positive canthal tilt.
Same with Maher

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16346 and Squirtle

View attachment 1501540
Round under eyelids look better when the hooding is neutral and the cantal tilt is positive imo:
BDEF9F1F EFEC 4ABA AC34 E912712551BF

They shouldn’t be too droopy tho

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16346, Squirtle and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, Toth's thot, AscendingHero and 2 others
Can't LER fix that why would you need a saddle?
It's easier and cheaper to just get the saddle. Also my eyes are shallow set so a lower eyelid retraction would make the lid too tight and uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
The reason is lack of lateral supraorbital projection/bone mass.

• +1
Reactions: introducelate and Deleted member 16346
Maher and Pitt has negative

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081, AscendingHero and introducelate

View attachment 1501513

View attachment 1501516
@VicMackey , the thing is that as per @MisterMercedes , the straightness of the supra-orbitals depends on how high the cheekbones are, O'Pry has extremely high cheekbones which pushes his orbitals up and makes his fat pads also straighter, I don't have true negative hooding, mine are more like Gandy's, slightly curved at the lateral canthus. Maher has true negative hooding.

I think curry boyo just has too close ipd which makes it look droopy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and volcelfatcel
High IQ af.

This whole community has been sleeping on this.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
@VicMackey , the thing is that as per @MisterMercedes , the straightness of the supra-orbitals depends on how high the cheekbones are, O'Pry has extremely high cheekbones which pushes his orbitals up and makes his fat pads also straighter, I don't have true negative hooding, mine are more like Gandy's, slightly curved at the lateral canthus. Maher has true negative hooding.
doesnt cheekbone placement only have bearing on the shape and protrusion of the infraorbital? my friend has low cheekbones and straight supras

@StrangerDanger @AscendingHero

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15081 and StrangerDanger
i have negative hooding its brutal

im so tired of seeing devs face man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and StrangerDanger
doesnt cheekbone placement only have bearing on the shape and protrusion of the infraorbital? my friend has low cheekbones and straight supras

idk maybe the cheekbones position end up influencing where it starts curving
no clue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Alot of hunter eyes have this like @Preston mentioned Gandy
Images   2022 01 22T181549780

Atesh also (to some degree)

Images   2022 01 22T181526903

Atesh eyes look better than Gandy's
What i think makes it better looking is length of eyebrows and a better nasal ridge (right below the forehead between the eyes)

It is a forehead pill
Narrow and round your forehead? you'll have this
One of common ethnic traits

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081

Okay, that's a revelation now. Yeah to be honest, no one can really decide, I believe you here. Infraorbitals are basically zygomatic bones, most people with high cheekbones will have great infraorbital support and hence the under eyes will have good support, case in point - O'Pry and Damian Alvarez :
The perfect human face
Images 12

Attachments

• 3690xl4.jpg
    3690xl4.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 0
Okay, that's a revelation now. Yeah to be honest, no one can really decide, I believe you here. Infraorbitals are basically zygomatic bones, most people with high cheekbones will have great infraorbital support and hence the under eyes will have good support, case in point - O'Pry and Damian Alvarez :
View attachment 1503298View attachment 1503299
unrelated but I always thought opry looked awful in pics even though he look amazing in motion. His face looks so icey and awkward in stills.

but he looks absolutely insane here. Completely worthy of being called a psl god

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, House Lannister, DivineBeing and 1 other person
unrelated but I always thought opry looked awful in pics even though he look amazing in motion. His face looks so icey and awkward in stills.

but he looks absolutely insane here. Completely worthy of being called a psl god

I agree with you, a lot of people have that opinion about him. But for me O'Pry was good looking in pictures and in motion even before I found out about PSL and aspie ratings, I was really impressed by his beauty, just searched up 'top male models' and this first picture comes up -
Actor sean o pry 88666 large 1

I always thought he looks classically handsome and what Shakespeare would describe or want as his male lead in his plays, like Romeo.

I actually want straight lower eyelids but I am afraid of surgery making me look uncanny. Who do you plan on getting it from?

• JFL
@USER0213 looks like he has droopy NCT eyes when actually he has a 4° PCT. His medial canthus is downturned but it looks like he has NCT anyway cuz of his negative hooding.

View attachment 1501502

Here's a morph of him with neutral hooding on the right, original on the left. Massive improvement to his eye area and overall look from just a few mm of hooding.

View attachment 1501501View attachment 1501504

Morph with straightened lower eyelid and no change to hooding View attachment 1501534
This fucking guy is so fucking ugly, god can we have a looksmax website with only narcy HTN or higher no subhumans allowed:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
This fucking guy is so fucking ugly, god can we have a looksmax website with only narcy HTN or higher no subhumans allowed:lul::lul::lul:
Us subhumans need to looksmax the most.

do you know if yaremchuk does this?

I think the outer edge negative hooding could possibly be due due loss of fat there, and that more fat at the outer eyelid edges would do two things maybe:

- raise the outer part of the eyebrows, and make them more positively tilted as a result

- give a more positive-looking outer eyelid hooding, since fat would also raise skin there

What do you think?

Facts. I always thought this nigga looks like an alien in photos then I saw him in videos and I became suicidal

Cheekbone position directly affects the top of the supraorbital aswell as the lateral canthii position

Those with high cheekbones tend to have a high lateral canthii position and straight supras that cover the upper iris.

Mittendorf is an exaggerated depiction of this

Vs. lower set zygos

The upper iris is exposed and look less protected and rounded.

Masticatory force and maxillary rotational position also has an effect on zygomatic height
What mewing is supposed to do
Insane fixing underbite ccw god tier mewing world transformation

"The male ramus is also longer in the ascending direction. This again leads to greater bite force, but also higher cheekbones as the zygomatic process of temporal is positioned higher when the ascending ramus grows higher, and thus the cheekbones themselves are positioned higher. This leads to smaller eye sockets and is a key component of “hunter eyes”. - @MisterMercedes

Higher bite force + Huge masticatory muscles = Over time Gonial Eversion, Longer Ramus, and higher cheekbones

Higher forward grown zygos are also a male evolutionary trait. Hunter eyes is really just about how better the eye is protected and also aesthetics.

@Korea @alienmaxxer @Kingkellz @Gestapo @Aesthetics_III @StrangerDanger @germanlooks @Biiyo03 @SteelTitan

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Racky, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
I think the outer edge negative hooding could possibly be due due loss of fat there, and that more fat at the outer eyelid edges would do two things maybe:

- raise the outer part of the eyebrows, and make them more positively tilted as a result

- give a more positive-looking outer eyelid hooding, since fat would also raise skin there

What do you think?
I think the degree of curvature determines the tilt of hooding. a curved uel will bend/tilt the skin. thats why i temporary stopped eyelid pulls. nce could affect too