Negative hooding

chadrone96

chadrone96

I fucking hate my shitole country
What surgery do I need to fix a negative hooding?

Attachments

• PicsArt_12-22-11.58.04.jpg
    PicsArt_12-22-11.58.04.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 162
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, thecel and oatmeal
Easiest eye surgery : Upper eyelid blepharoplasty, aka the surgery of the old people.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, SadnessWYJ, SOS-Sonic and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Easiest eye surgery : Upper eyelid blepharoplasty, aka the surgery of the old people.
is it easy ? so very less likely to go wrong ?

• +1
is it easy ? so very less likely to go wrong ?
In europe, yeah, very common, to give a comparizon, lower eyelid surgery is more risky, as in looking less natural and usually requires more general anaesthesia, compared to the upper blepharoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, SOS-Sonic, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
In europe, yeah, very common, to give a comparizon, lower eyelid surgery is more risky, as in looking less natural and usually requires more general anaesthesia, compared to the upper blepharoplasty.
does it help with eye asymmetry ? can I PM you ?

• +1
lower eyelid surgery is more risky
:rage: why the fuck is it so hard for them to perform lateral canthopexy.

I will cope with infras and lf1 being able to raise the lower eyelid but if it doesn't i'll have to do this shit. at least there's nothing else wrong with my eye area tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadrone96 and Deleted member 3043
does it help with eye asymmetry ? can I PM you ?
Yes you can. If it's only caused by HOODING, ie fat, yes. If it's a ptosis issue, you better do a ptosis surgery or fillers if you'r fine with redoing it every few years.

• Woah
Reactions: zaynbrah
:rage: why the fuck is it so hard for them to perform lateral canthopexy.

I will cope with infras and lf1 being able to raise the lower eyelid but if it doesn't i'll have to do this shit. at least there's nothing else wrong with my eye area tho
infra won't do shit to raise the lower eyelid, asked taban too much in that regard.
It's hard sadly idk what to say, eventho it should be easy asf, it's theoretically just about fixing the lower lid to the iris level, but guess it's because it's very hard to fix it since the eyelid naturally don't want to fix.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
infra won't do shit to raise the lower eyelid, asked taban too much in that regard.
It's hard sadly idk what to say, eventho it should be easy asf, it's theoretically just about fixing the lower lid to the iris level, but guess it's because it's very hard to fix it since the eyelid naturally don't want to fix.
i'll still get infraorbital implants for negative orbital vector and for harmony between the lower and upper maxilla post-bimax.

but still its bullshit tbh. maybe custom infra with vertical augmentation but that's probably risky, although I will contact someone's whos design i like maybe

• +1
i'll still get infraorbital implants for negative orbital vector and for harmony between the lower and upper maxilla post-bimax.

but still its bullshit tbh. maybe custom infra with vertical augmentation but that's probably risky, although I will contact someone's whos design i like maybe
Don't go overboard with the implants. If you like the look of the IoI, then go for it, but you know that i won't help for your lower eyelid to make it narrower.

• +1
Is there a surgery to achieve negative hooding cause pitt has it and I want it

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, oatmeal and Deleted member 3043
what do you think about brow lift?
Too risky for a male. And won't give most of the time the result you want, since your issue is fat pat, no eyebrow.

• Woah
Reactions: chadrone96
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and chadrone96
Don't go overboard with the implants. If you like the look of the IoI, then go for it, but you know that i won't help for your lower eyelid to make it narrower.
eh maybe ur right tbh. maybe just get custom ones for my own needs. im not doing it with taban tho

• +1
eh maybe ur right tbh. maybe just get custom ones for my own needs. im not doing it with taban tho
I would advice to not get any malar implant - orbital implant is different - for caucasian dudes, or caucasoid even, unless you have very retruded zygos.

• +1
I would advice to not get any malar implant - orbital implant is different - for caucasian dudes, or caucasoid even, unless you have very retruded zygos.
y
and where to get infraorbitals in europe? or someone cheaper than taban

• +1
y
and where to get infraorbitals in europe? or someone cheaper than taban
Don't know any yet brocel, i asked so far dozens of surgeons. All i can see is that fat graft can mimic it - but sides are too strong - or fillers.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Don't know any yet brocel, i asked so far dozens of surgeons. All i can see is that fat graft can mimic it - but sides are too strong - or fillers.
damn
what sides from fat graft? I thought it would be simpler if anything but ofc I haven't read about it

• +1
damn
what sides from fat graft? I thought it would be simpler if anything but ofc I haven't read about it
need a way skilled surgeon than for fillers, to do it perfectly.
Usually uneven due to that - i saw so many feedback that it is scrary - and also some kind of "fat bulb", don't know how to say it, when the injection basically isn't done perfectly, and this shit last more or less forever.
And obviously it's a surgery unlike fillers, so need all the aneasthesia and shit, and obviously 30/100 more or less do disappear, so usually need a second graft.

3c4963c74038594e8a38510aabdccada

Ideally you would get your excess skin cut with a blepheroplasty, and then get upper eyelid filler/fat grafting afterwards.

This

Attachments

• upper_eyelid_bleph3LG.jpg
    upper_eyelid_bleph3LG.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 84
Negative eye hooding with positive eyebrows and positive canthal tilt can be a great eye area combination, while neutral/positive hooding with positive eyebrows and positive canthal tilt can look alien-like.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadrone96
Negative eye hooding with positive eyebrows and positive canthal tilt can be a great eye area combination, while neutral/positive hooding with positive eyebrows and positive canthal tilt can look alien-like.

View attachment 887395
tom brady is a great example of this he has negative hodding with PCT and it looks great

• +1
Reactions: thecel