negative orbital vector = recessed orbitals?

zeno

zeno

low effort account
is that the case?
is the after pic's positive orbital vector or negative? i see she has no orbital mass and also she is smiling
1 s20 S1010518218302154 gr3

is her eye area reccessed after or not? i dont understadn, also what did she do to her face, obviously some of it grew forward

It's actually slightly worse in the after and that is cause from the bimax she had had, only the lower part of her maxilla was advanced leaving the upper part look relatively recessed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 3702 and zeno
It's actually slightly worse in the after and that is cause from the bimax she had had, only the lower part of her maxilla was advanced leaving the upper part look relatively recessed.
is this yellow vector in the after pic her orbital vector or its bs, cuz she literally has recessed orbitals, just asking in terms of knowledge etc
i found the pic and it was saying "treating negative orbital vector" wtf

IS lefort 2 and 3 the only way to advance thw upper part of the maxilla? Double jaw, bimax, lefort 1 only advances the lower part right?

looks better to me

is this yellow vector in the after pic her orbital vector or its bs, cuz she literally has recessed orbitals, just asking in terms of knowledge etc
i found the pic and it was saying "treating negative orbital vector" wtf
Hm that's strange, the caption for the photo you linked states

Profile views of patient with right-sided plagiocephaly. (A) Preoperative right profile view showing infraorbital rim retrusion and slightly positive orbital vector. (B) Postoperative right profile view showing improved orbital vector.

However the part below her lower eyelid looks set back to me still.

• +1
Reactions: zeno
Hm that's strange, the caption for the photo you linked states

yes idk, the ending line of that vector arent her orbitals right, its way too low?

ye like it didnt move forward at all so idk, maybe they use the term for sth else

IS lefort 2 and 3 the only way to advance thw upper part of the maxilla? Double jaw, bimax, lefort 1 only advances the lower part right?
LeFort III advances the entire midface including the infraorbital rims, including the LeFort I region while LeFort II the central part of the face.

U38bJSV.gif
yes idk, the ending line of that vector arent her orbitals right, its way too low?
View attachment 260471

ye like it didnt move forward at all so idk, maybe they use the term for sth else
Yeah I always thought that negative orbital vector meant that there is this bulge below the lower eyelid but apparently the definition is simply the eyeball protruding past the cheek line from the profile view.

Last edited: