Negative ratio = background character

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
Giphy 6

Keep crying for it

I just barely edged into main character status, I'm like the wisecracking rogue of the party who takes a backseat to the true mains
what would you describe me as?

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
im npc in real life and npc on internet forums

over

jfl. I literally cannot comprehend how someone could have a negative ratio. There's so many posts you could make that could at least amuse someone, or you could even bait people into reacting by writing incoherent drivel, but there's actually people who don't get reactions even if they put everything they've got into a single post.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy and Petsmart
if you have a negative ratio you’re equivalent to a movie background character while all the positive ratio people are the main characters
I spammed everyone to get tf out of grey, it doesn't matter

It's a good niche mate
bruh thats the guy that calls everyone together and stays in the back of the group while everyone ignores him and has fun together for the rest of the day

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
bruh thats the guy that calls everyone together and stays in the back of the group while everyone ignores him and has fun together for the rest of the day
The faggot everyone ignores while he's off to doing home tasks such as trying to entertain guests or put food on the table. Should reaction mine

Nah, you and I would have long pseudo intellectual conversations that would make for excellent ego wank for both of us, then during a fight there would be a small scene showing how we have each others backs

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
The faggot everyone ignores while he's off to doing home tasks such as trying to entertain guests or put food on the table. Should reaction mine
im mainly shitposting rn. i think theyre funny, but they dont get many likes.

if you have a negative ratio you’re equivalent to a movie background character while all the positive ratio people are the main characters

I've been here so long i'm 1 of the heart and souls of this place i was around when nibba was around