Negging, being distant, not being open about your feelings only works on attracting mentally ill females

D

Deleted member 16582

Bronze
Just heard an interesting opinion that you should be completely open and honest about your feelings to the girl that you are with or that you like.
Some of us in this type of redpill/blackpill community may have adopted the idea that it is best to neg girls, be distant, not show too much attraction (in fear of them losing attraction when you do this) etc and while this type of behavior works on a lot of girls, it only works on them because they are mentally ill. In reality any relationship that is built upon such things is fake and unnatural, because in the end you are lying to yourself and the girl, you are not expressing how you openly feel, its essentially just playing games with eachother, playing hard to get and what not.

Why this is mental illness in girls you ask? Because it communicates that the girl is unable to be loved, she cant or doesnt want to be loved because she has daddy issues or attachment issues or she thinks lowly of herself and what not, the same type of girls that would be into being abused and degraded during intercourse.
So doing this type of behavior will get you the mentally ill whores but it wont work on mentally healthy virgins, they will just get tired of your nonsense and move on to find someone that cares about them.

If a girl loses interest in you because you expressed love or affection then that is simply not a girl that you would want to be with anyway, a relationship with such a person would not have lasted, because they are broken.

You shouldnt overdo it of course, you shouldnt get carried away but that goes for all things in life, never let yourself get too carried away by emotions, maintain a healthy composure and decency and humility in all things, especially as a man.
There are many autists stuck with this idea though that they need to be distant otherwise girls wont like you or things like that.

• +1
Reactions: blonde chad, Deleted member 23778, Myth and 18 others
Just heard an interesting opinion that you should be completely open and honest about your feelings to the girl that you are with or that you like.
Some of us in this type of redpill/blackpill community may have adopted the idea that it is best to neg girls, be distant, not show too much attraction (in fear of them losing attraction when you do this) etc and while this type of behavior works on a lot of girls, it only works on them because they are mentally ill. In reality any relationship that is built upon such things is fake and unnatural, because in the end you are lying to yourself and the girl, you are not expressing how you openly feel, its essentially just playing games with eachother, playing hard to get and what not.

Why this is mental illness in girls you ask? Because it communicates that the girl is unable to be loved, she cant or doesnt want to be loved because she has daddy issues or attachment issues or she thinks lowly of herself and what not, the same type of girls that would be into being abused and degraded during intercourse.
So doing this type of behavior will get you the mentally ill whores but it wont work on mentally healthy virgins, they will just get tired of your nonsense and move on to find someone that cares about them.

If a girl loses interest in you because you expressed love or affection then that is simply not a girl that you would want to be with anyway, a relationship with such a person would not have lasted, because they are broken.

You shouldnt overdo it of course, you shouldnt get carried away but that goes for all things in life, never let yourself get too carried away by emotions, maintain a healthy composure and decency and humility in all things, especially as a man.
There are many autists stuck with this idea though that they need to be distant otherwise girls wont like you or things like that.
agree in a way. I think what redpill advocates is to make yourself seem busy and not be needy and give her space. Replying to her within seconds makes you look like you aren't busy and have no life.

But you should be open with a girl and be assertive, that is a masc trait

• +1
Reactions: Myth, .👽., Deleted member 17174 and 6 others
agree in a way. I think what redpill advocates is to make yourself seem busy and not be needy and give her space. Replying to her within seconds makes you look like you aren't busy and have no life.
That is the exact problem "to make yourself SEEM" busy, replying to her within seconds "MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE you arent busy and have no life"
This is playing games to deceive the girl and yourself, if you want to respond to her and if you are able to do so then you should, its only natural, you dont do this in a face to face conversation do you?
Only reason someone would do this is if they are insecure about the girls attachment to them, when you as a male feel compelled to lie to her, to put up an act with the intention of appearing more attractive. If a girl genuinely likes you then she will not give a single fuck if you reply to her immediately or if you say you love her, this is what she would WANT because SHE LIKES YOU, this is such common sense that we autists cant understand because of our psl redblakpill brainwashing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Myth, chawaje and 6 others
That is the exact problem "to make yourself SEEM" busy, replying to her within seconds "MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE you arent busy and have no life"
This is playing games to deceive the girl and yourself, if you want to respond to her and if you are able to do so then you should, its only natural, you dont do this in a face to face conversation do you?
Only reason someone would do this is if they are insecure about the girls attachment to them, when you as a male feel compelled to lie to her, to put up an act with the intention of appearing more attractive. If a girl genuinely likes you then she will not give a single fuck if you reply to her immediately or if you say you love her, this is what she would WANT because SHE LIKES YOU, this is such common sense that we autists cant understand because of our psl redblakpill brainwashing.
Well no that's the point of redpill, they tell you to do these hobbies and shit so you actually are busy and don't have to lie and be authentic. I do agree with you though, honesty and assertivness is the best thing

tbh when you realize that the whole idea surrounding redpill is slaying, and understanding that slaying is a mental illness thing, inability to bond with a single person which is natural then it makes sense that the tactics used and the tactics that work are things that apply to mentally ill people

• +1
Reactions: blonde chad, Deleted member 23778, Myth and 4 others
Well no that's the point of redpill, they tell you to do these hobbies and shit so you actually are busy and don't have to lie and be authentic. I do agree with you though, honesty and assertivness is the best thing
Thats just taking the autism to an even higher level when you do things to actually seem busy with the sole intention of appearing busy so you attract more females which you supposedly arent that attracted to or desire because youre too busy of a man for that, as oppose to just lying that youre busy instead of basing your entire business just to seem busy. Ridiculous.

Lmao its all making sense to me as I write this, insanely comical.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Michael Myers and Deleted member 1617
Thats just taking the autism to an even higher level when you do things to actually seem busy with the sole intention of appearing busy so you attract more females which you supposedly arent that attracted to or desire because youre too busy of a man for that, as oppose to just lying that youre busy instead of basing your entire business just to seem busy. Ridiculous.

Lmao its all making sense to me as I write this, insanely comical.
well again not the point. A man who has a tonne of hobbies is more attractive than a man who is available 24/7, making yourself scarce makes you more valuable in people's eyes.

well again not the point. A man who has a tonne of hobbies is more attractive than a man who is available 24/7, making yourself scarce makes you more valuable in people's eyes.
Listen here you indian, there is a difference between having a ton of hobbies vs getting a bunch of hobbies just to seem like a guy with a bunch of hobbies because it makes you look more valuable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, alriodai, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Listen here you indian, there is a difference between having a ton of hobbies vs getting a bunch of hobbies just to seem like a guy with a bunch of hobbies because it makes you look more valuable.
Well the 2nd thing you're talking about isn't authentic. Again I am a believer in authentic

Please tell me which girola nowadays are virgins and which ones are into bdsm and toxic relationships

Well the 2nd thing you're talking about isn't authentic. Again I am a believer in authentic
Even if you are authentically too busy to give a girl attention that she wants then she will simply go find someone else if she is mentally healthy, if it is a mentally ill whore whoever like I talked about in the thread post then she will be attracted the guy that doesnt have time to give her attention or affection because she believes she doesnt deserve that and she wants to be ignored.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Michael Myers
Please tell me which girola nowadays are virgins and which ones are into bdsm and toxic relationships
Which ones are oyu after?

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Michael Myers and Deleted member 1617
Which ones are oyu after?
Listen all girls love toxic unattainable guys. It’s biology, girls do not want a sweet guy. You obviously have to be sweet but also dominant and then become toxic and make her unsure of your feelings constantly. I manage to attract both with these type of behavior

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Even if you are authentically too busy to give a girl attention that she wants then she will simply go find someone else if she is mentally healthy, if it is a mentally ill whore whoever like I talked about in the thread post then she will be attracted the guy that doesnt have time to give her attention or affection because she believes she doesnt deserve that and she wants to be ignored.
Not true at all, again if you are an authentic legit man you will be hard to replace

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
Generally the girls that respond well to being ignored or disrespected in any way will be mentally ill, also the ones that have no sense of modesty in how they dress, dressing very shamelessly and sexually is typical sign of whore, water is wet.
Anything that girls do to try to advertise themselves in any way, be it attention whoring on social media, dressing inappropriately etc are big signs.
In regards to dressing however it can vary a bit due to culture, although unlikely it is possible for a western girl from western family to be a good modest virgin girl, but due to western culture and brainwashing she will have no shameful feelings or problems with wearing pants for example which is very degenerate trait, so take that into consideration, she should still feel uncomfortable to wear too revealing stuff.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Michael Myers
Not true at all, again if you are an authentic legit man you will be hard to replace
It doesnt matter how succesful of a man you are, if you are too busy to give a woman attention and affection then if she is a mentally sane woman with any sense of self worth she will find someone else.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
It doesnt matter how succesful of a man you are, if you are too busy to give a woman attention and affection then if she is a mentally sane woman with any sense of self worth she will find someone else.
again when did I advocate for total stone cold behaviour? It's just when you're busy the little affection you do give is valued more

Listen all girls love toxic unattainable guys. It’s biology, girls do not want a sweet guy. You obviously have to be sweet but also dominant and then become toxic and make her unsure of your feelings constantly. I manage to attract both with these type of behavior
Yes a lot of girls are into toxic unattainable guys, a lot of girls are also mentally ill and have no self worth, read my thread.

The mentally healthy girls want a guy who is first of all dominant and manly, because t hat is simply biology, that is what a woman needs and wants, and a guy who is affectionate and actually likes them, because it is human nature to love and want to be loved, especially if you are a woman, a woman needs attention and affection. Unless its a mentally ill woman that doesnt believe she is deserving of love, then she will be into being degraded and ignored and all that.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Michael Myers and Deleted member 16453
I agree with you on everything OP expect one thing:

The reason most people do all this negging being distant red pill bullshit is because they're not attractive, trust me girls are attracted to attractive guys (water).

You can be nice, kind, all the good qualities, or inverse, if you're attractive you get girls

But attractive guys got a trash personnality and treat girls like shit so girls get mentally ill and think they need to accept this behavior from trash attractive guys to get them

Cycle continues ...

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, getra and Deleted member 11758
redpill is just selling cope, its easier to believe that if you change certain behaviours you will get pussy compared to bp wich is just be gl and tall

I agree with you on everything OP expect one thing:

The reason most people do all this negging being distant red pill bullshit is because they're not attractive, trust me girls are attracted to attractive guys (water).

You can be nice, kind, all the good qualities, or inverse, if you're attractive you get girls

But attractive guys got a trash personnality and treat girls like shit so girls get mentally ill and think they need to accept this behavior from trash attractive guys to get them

Cycle continues ...
Of course girls are attracted to attractive males, males are attracted to attractive girls. Simply biology, though personality can be a much greater factor for attraction than this psl culture acknowledges.

To make your statement more accurate: reason people do this negging and redpill stuff is not because they are not attractive but because they are insecure, this can be attractive or unattractive person.

Yes being part of this promiscuous degenerate hookup culture is large part of reason why girls are mentally ill but not only, daddy issues, problems in family etc stuff like that may also affect it.

A psychologically healthy virgin girl that grew up in a healthy family would definitely not put up with an attractive guy treating them badly, as much as incels may refuse to accept this. Writing this sentence I just realized the entire premise of the black pill is based upon and only applies to these mentally ill females we are talking about.

Its just that so many families are disfunctional, so many girls are mentally ill nowadays that healthy and non degenerate is such a rare thing

• +1
Reactions: getra
holy shit this is it, I just became enlightened on this topic in the past few hours, it all has come together now, the full picture is complete this is the white pill. The final pill, the truth.

redpill is just selling cope, its easier to believe that if you change certain behaviours you will get pussy compared to bp wich is just be gl and tall
redpill isnt wrong though, this redpill stuff will increase your chances of getting girls, it will just be mentally ill girls with which long term relationship and healthy marriage will not be possible. Especially considering that you would have to be mentally ill and insecure yourself to be doing something like pretending not to care about females with the intention of getting more females because you care about them so much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
"Every girls first love is her dad, if he breaks her heart it will lead to problems (daddy issues)" how legit is this do you think?

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
The thing is I’m pretty sure this tactic worked for me and I fucked up by overdoing it?

The thing is I’m pretty sure this tactic worked for me and I fucked up by overdoing it?
IT WORKED BECAUSE THE GIRL WAS MENTALLY ILL, THOSE GIRLS TEND TO BE EMPTY AND SUPERFICIAL ANYWAY SO THEY WILL CARE ONLY ABOUT LOOKS NOT CHARACTER, SO YOU JUST PRESENTED HER WITH A person SHE FOUND MORE APPEALING, in that case the tactic wont work anymore even if she is mentally ill.

If the girl was a healthy raised mentally healthy virgin girl with a sense of self respect and dignity, in other words a girl that is actually ltr worthy then she would not have put up with that kind of behavior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
This should go without saying but dont even think about a girl as ltr worthy if she doesnt have good relationship with her parents.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 14160
yeah i did that in my last relationship, i always hid how i felt to her and never opened up to her about anything cause of what i read on here about not showing feelings to your gf, so i would let everything build up and not tell her anything, and it sucked cause sometimes i would be going through a rough time and id need to vent to someone, but i was too scared to vent to her cause i didn’t want to lose her.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16582
It probably goes both ways in regards to mental illness, the females that respond to this behavior are mentally ill and dont feel like they deserve to be loved, and the males putting up this fake facade not being able to be themselves do the same because they dont feel their actual self is deserving of a woman's love.

redpill,blackpill etc its all nonsense and brainwashes you, just look at the post from the user above me with the distasteful username and profile pic and the position he got put in because of this delusion, you can feel his hurt and regret through that comment.

Blackpill does this too by ingraining into people this thought that their woman will always want the more attractive guy, the taller guy, the guy with a bigger dick or whatever. Spending your time in this type of community in observance or even participation of this worship and view of superiority of larger males, males with bigger genital organs, more attractive males etc... This makes a person think less of themselves and think that every male they come across is superior to them because of their appearance, now imagine being in a relationship and having this mentality, even if you got lucky with a very good loving girl somehow you would be suffering from paranoia and delusions everytime you see a "more attractive" guy thinking that your girlfriend would prefer guys like that. You are mentally ill with no self confidence or self worth, and you dont believe you deserve love.

A man should be confident in himself.

The reason I said in another post somewhere that satan probably very much likes this type of incel psl culture due to is degeneracy and utter debauchery is because it ingrains these destructive beliefs into a man, it completely destroys the mans self esteem, sense of self worth in regards to relationships and in regards to social dynamics with other males that so happen to be an inch taller or whatever.
In turns a man into an utter cuck.

I can no longer be affected by this nonsense because I see through it all and understand whats what and what isnt, you should do the same because every post about blackpill you read on here is being subconsciously ingrained into your fragile weak defence subconscious, which will destroy every possibility of a healthy relationship with a woman in the future. And then once you meet a girl one day and destiny unfolded and you feel like she's the one, you will get flashbacks to all the nonsense you read on these forums and think about how every girl wants a 10x10 phallus and be unable to have a happy relationship as a result, then you will remember this post from stone that you read and regret not taking it more seriously.

• +1
Reactions: getra and amorfati1377
Don’t listen to op. lie lie lie to women its only thing that works. And yes all women including the “mentally healthy” ones.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Don’t listen to op. lie lie lie to women its only thing that works. And yes all women including the “mentally healthy” ones.
Very well said, it is important that we live up to our nature,if you are a man then you must act like a man and be upright and honest
If you are a pathetic rat then you must act like a pathetic rat and lie and trick like a pathetic rat to get what you want, that is simply your nature and the hellfire is your destiny.

Very well said, it is important that we live up to our nature,if you are a man then you must act like a man and be upright and honest
If you are a pathetic rat then you must act like a pathetic rat and lie and trick like a pathetic rat to get what you want, that is simply your nature and the hellfire is your destiny.
Just world fallacy. I want good women j don’t have to use reverse psychology in order for them to traat my well but unfortunately thats all we got. Dont have time to hunt unicorns.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and one job away
Just world fallacy. I want good women j don’t have to use reverse psychology in order for them to traat my well but unfortunately thats all we got. Dont have time to hunt unicorns.
Yeah. That’s the difference between movies and real life. Woman love games and tension. Cope with the „oh I want a good girl“. Nigga that’s just boring. Get the stick out of your ass. No one wants a soy ass boring dude. Also it’s been known since the dawn of time that woman are crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Yeah. That’s the difference between movies and real life. Woman love games and tension. Cope with the „oh I want a good girl“. Nigga that’s just boring. Get the stick out of your ass. No one wants a soy ass boring dude. Also it’s been known since the dawn of time that woman are crazy.
I dont know what you are on about, like you didnt read my thread but theres a difference between being exciting to a woman and playing actual games that are exciting to her vs lying to her and yourself because you are insecure and dont believe your genuine self is deserving of her attraction and affection, and even if that negging and being mysterious and distant stuff works then thats only because the girl is mentally ill and also likely to cheat because its a sign that she as well doesnt believe she deserves to be loved, hence why she would respond negatively if you were to be open and honest about your feelings and gave her affection and what not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Do “mentally ill” girls honestly believe they dont “deserve” love? Especially when it’s presented to them? People say that shit but it just doesn’t sense to me. My self worth is low as fuck and I dive into any bitch who shows me some real affection towards me.

I feel like that’s just an excuse to be a giga-whore. Muh “ion need love” these dumb hoes stay stalking my ig.

one of the only sane users here and of course he left :confused: